Introducing Tropeognathus!

StudioWildcard

Flak cannon, so it shoots iron ingots,

im wondering what the conversion is of fuel to thrust ratio and what resource it might use, seeing that it suggest this will be a mobile motar and pestle I presume it will break down ele into dust to fuel the jet or ele to a special dust that needs to be combined with gas to make jetfuel.

Which leads me to think this is where stamina comes into play, without stamina it shouldn't be able to fly but glide, it would seem it cant glide without the jet so...to replenish stam will it have to grind ele into dust.

Will the jet and creature have two separate deposits, like can access the creature mounted but not the jet, cant grind anything in flight, have to exit off the saddle to move dust from creature inventory to jet inventory?

I presume the jet will last for a duration yet its effect will persist similar to the Griffin and snowowl gliding after a dive bomb except this will travel faster than the two.

Highly doubt it can pick anything up so no scramjet picking.

I also pursume the best way to combat one would be to target the jet and not the creature given the jet could more or less act as high density explosion, can we fly this into someone's base detonating c4 to explode the jet engine as if it were 30×c4.

This then has me thinking why cant flyers carry objects like oil jars boulders large spear like pikes.

I'd love to do a bombing run of prim spears from a pt 

Lymantra needs a photoluminece tlc and produce a substance that can be compined with paint, apply that to projectiles. Upon hitting ones target a color light flashes in place of generic explosion. 

To excited, cant stop thinking, pondering the what ifs 

14 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

No sir, nope and.... Nope. The glitch monster needs no updates. I know it is not the carnos' fault but every time I tame 1 my game crashes. It is a glitch monster, I mean come on look at those arms.

You on pc because xbox is different. They are good if you don’t have a Rex yet and need protection from them 

Nah, i tried tapejara tek sadle and its laser gun. It do way too low damage for what it consume. One element for 25 shots and half of shots is lost due lag and high ping.

So its use is just as cool looking and little better armor protection than primitive sadle.

It will be the same with new flyer if not on start then wait for first patch nerf.

Its sad that WC make new DLC's, TLC 1, 2, 3 but don't address apart bugs one of basic problems of the game.

Don't know on PVP  but on my PVE server average  ping is 130 to 255.

Giga don't eat what he killed but need to wait and try several times to get meat at this ping.

Teri don't gather fiber

And if you run in building and up  on stairs and you come up to third floor game turn you back in front of building and need to try it again.

Many bugs is co caused by lag like loosing gear or loosing Chibi and support do not want to help.

Dinos do not respawn etc.

One get tired of game where you have to wait almost on each step you do in game.

Don't be optimistic.

10 hours ago, Noa said:

Nah, i tried tapejara tek sadle and its laser gun. It do way too low damage for what it consume. One element for 25 shots and half of shots is lost due lag and high ping.

So its use is just as cool looking and little better armor protection than primitive sadle.

It will be the same with new flyer if not on start then wait for first patch nerf.

Its sad that WC make new DLC's, TLC 1, 2, 3 but don't address apart bugs one of basic problems of the game.

Don't know on PVP  but on my PVE server average  ping is 130 to 255.

Giga don't eat what he killed but need to wait and try several times to get meat at this ping.

Teri don't gather fiber

And if you run in building and up  on stairs and you come up to third floor game turn you back in front of building and need to try it again.

Many bugs is co caused by lag like loosing gear or loosing Chibi and support do not want to help.

Dinos do not respawn etc.

One get tired of game where you have to wait almost on each step you do in game.

Don't be optimistic.

ping has nothing to do with wc get better internet 

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:34 PM, Bigchingus7890 said:

Dang looks amazing It’s just what I need for single player!!!

(goes into creative mode on the isles and tames it and brings it to the island) lol

Nah, just cheat codes.... also makes a small flat map in dev kit and makes it overspawn dodos..... pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

23 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
2 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:
Anyway rocket launcher or not, AWESOME even if it’s not practical it will be very fun, also it is announced that the tro will be in other maps then CI

It is only on other maps for console only until CI is released on consoles.

Didn’t I just say that? Like it is annouced that the tro will be on other maps then CI meaning it spawns natral there, also does this mean it’s ready, or just it’s almost ready? Like could I go in game and cheat command summon one?

10 hours ago, yassienE4935 said:

ping has nothing to do with wc get better internet 

It have a lot to do with their servers hardware, their net code and bandwidth they  are  prepared to pay, then number of servers signal must pass (hop's) and caused packet lost before to reach destination.

I'm on optical cable with very fast internet and almost 0 ping to my IP.

And sure ping is just part of problem, game code next.

I mentioned ping because its easy to see in game by pressing ESC.

But be ware that displayed ping is capped to 255 so it can be  a lot more  as is displayed.

Edited by Noa

43 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

U forget to mention the other important details about them spawning on other maps.

?‍♂️ 

4 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Anyway rocket launcher or not, AWESOME even if it’s not practical it will be very fun, also it is announced that the tro will be in other maps then CI

Ummm I did...

1 hour ago, Foxeh said:

You know, the fictional creatures are really cool, but I really like seeing real-world dinos introduced into the game.  I look forward to taming one of these and doing air battle with it.

Yes

• Facepalm 1