ddos en duplicaten

jordyvisser19

ddos en duplicaten

ik speel nu al op server 61 op center. deze servers maar ook meerderen die ik join om te scouten worden keer op keer geddosed. ik ben beïnvloed super veel tames kwijt geraakt. ben hier nu wel een beetje klaar mee. is er een mogelijkheid dat ark er keer iets tegen gaat doen zodat dit niet meer mogelijk is. want nu lijkt het van het in het spel hoort. 

met vriendelijker groet,

Jordy 

dutch to english

ddos and dupping
I already play on server 61 at center. these servers but also superiors that i join to scout are dosed again and again. I have lost an enormous amount of tames. I'm a bit done with this now. there is a possibility that ark will do something against it so that this is no longer possible. because now it seems to belong in the game.

with kind regards,

Jordy

ark has a problem with item theft, meshing, duping, rmt and ddos attacks so some people are quitting and giving ark bad reviews

I personally feel like Ark is an innovator of the 3d fancy roaming mob mmorpg's and in all that has done rather well considering the steep lonely climb.  Policing people in fantasy game settings is the next age challenge.   Wish people would hold themselves to a higher standard.  But if they can cheat they will cheat.  Some fascination with being able to get away with something not allowed.  It shows a lack of respect for yourself and your fellows to cheat or damage a game.

Archived