Just an idea, to solve lagg, and crash. nothing more.

kicsiendzsi

Suggestion

Just an idea, to solve lagg, and crash. nothing more.

Hello!

I dont speak english very good, but i would like to share an idea, to how to make the server is more.. i searching the correct world... stability. Less lagg :D Maybe the dew team read this once, and hopefully like it. I trying to speak understandable. 

So where can i sart. 

The building, and area allocation.

If you see the map, any map, no matter what DLC, you can see a grid, whith number. For example lat 20 to 30 and lon 10 to 30. This is one area in the map. Like in creativerse you can claim one area.  Every tribe can claim only  1 area on each map for materials. You can claim for thatch for 3 day? i dont remember how much deacy timer right now. For stone for 7 days, metal for 14 day? and tek 21? Maybe. 

Every tribe building a lot of base, becouze some reason. A teleport to the metal farming place, 
or another teleport to the scar E.T.C. But i thing this should be a good idea, if you build a teleport into your base, and you can teleport, where you place map marker. Of course you cant place marker, or you cant teleport, if the mapmarker inside of any enemy tribe building. You need to place next to the building. 

This hould be good, becouze:

1: No one build nowhere a lot of pillars with ladder, becouze no need.
2. Less building. And when the game save, no 30-60 sec laggtime, and crash. 

Other things, to finally we can create large wall. But what would happen, if we can create large pillars? Less pillars under base. Thats would happen. And. Actually: for exampa:

you placed a pillar, and a ceilling. Thats 1 foundation. And you can place 2 other ceillings, for each side of that ceilling. But it would be good, if no need pillar after every 2 ceillings. We need to place plillars, or foundation, for every 10 ceillings. It would be reduce the pillars number.

Of courze if you playing on pvp server, and your base is destroyed, enemy can claim your spot.

The server instability reason the too many structures, and dinos. But mainly the structures.
Not the people. This game is crash becouze of this, when saving. 

The proof is, if a new DLC release, in most cases that server is almost everytime is full, 70/70 player online, but the server is not lagging.Thats becouze the people dont builded yet a gigantic base, and dont have a lot of dinos. I have a big base on my main server, and usually i have 120 dinos from out of cryoball. No need 500 tame limit one tribe. 200- 250 is good enought. Have cryoball, what dino not important, place in cryoball. 

I thing this vould be solve this, without any new hardver upgrade. 

I hope i said it understandable.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived