Ferox is broken as WC

RaYymii1994

Ferox is broken as WC

I just got this buggy 4handen something ... if i wanna do dmg with them and use example for caves ? I need more mele right ? What i will lvl up the small or the big version ferox ??? 

Wildcard answer pls u created this little poop . try to give answer to the pll...

How ferox will work ??? If u fix it if u nerf the element feeding on it stuff like that ? Or we can wait until 2028 ?

People really need to learn, the second something real cool is added to the game its nerfed to be completely useless, all this eye candy gets people hyped up only to be disappointed in the long run, then it's broken to a point they cant be bothered to fix it.

Currently there is a magnitude of issues number 1 is server stability, it's all gone to pot.  There has been no word from WC as to whether they are on the case to get some fixes out or responses in the forums. Every patch breaks more things than fixes. I think WC all curled up and died xD. 

17 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

Currently there is a magnitude of issues number 1 is server stability, it's all gone to pot.  There has been no word from WC as to whether they are on the case to get some fixes out or responses in the forums. Every patch breaks more things than fixes. I think WC all curled up and died xD. 

Yep. It's only getting worse from every patch. 
They seriously need to hire some more competend staff. I get that coding and programming is super hard, but I have never seen any other game developer mess up so bad so often. 
And the worst part is actually the missing communication. Atleast let us know that you are aware of the issues, whatever they may be. 

I think it's pretty clear that Wildcard does not have good enough processes for QC testing. This is self evident by the fact on some days we get multiple patches and server restarts through the day, and that there are often regressions. For example mek collision avoidance was fixed only to be broken again a few patches later. But we all still play the game, we all buy new DLC and there is no commercial pressure for anything to change . . . so . . . no point complaining. 

RE ferox, only level the ferox in big form. Do not level in little form. Make it big before applying levels. The big and little ferox are basically different creatures with different sets of stats & only one set of XP. Spend your levels on the big form. 

Archived