Tell me please, did Wildcard stop working?

antru

Tell me please, did Wildcard stop working?

My friend Lost Character during transfer.

PVE Official server.

We submit  ticket a couple of days ago, and there is no any reaction.

In such an incident as loss of character, time is one of the key factors.

Support service stop working?

What do you recommend?
Start over?
Kill all the imprinted dinosaurs? Why do you need a giga/drake/wyvern imprinted on another person?
Lose thousands of hours and sleepless nights spent growing and imprinting dinosaurs?
Start collecting wyvern and drake eggs? Again?
What is the point in the game if everything disappears due to unknown glitches?
How to protect yourself from such situations?

Or can everything stop? And start spending these thousands of hours to methodically, in all social networks, tell everyone what awaits them in this game? You don’t even have to embellish anything - just write the truth about glitches and lost months?

The level of frustration is maximum.

They will respond, but not it won't be in time for building/dino decay timers, they will expire if ur solo, it took 2 weeks for a friend to get an appointment after she lost 4 toons in a week lol.

My only advice is, don't transfer ur toon it's too risky right now, check the server status on battlemetrics to get an idea how stable the server is, if u really need to transfer a character do it on the most stable server and as infrequent as possible.  Safest way is just make a new character on the other servers u want to visit.

Currently WC must be overloaded with lost character tickets, cos at this current time it become all too common, why they have not fixed it, I have no idea, maybe they like 1000s of tickets coming in every week for toon replacement.

Archived