Mod for dino settings in mass

LilPrepBoy

Mod for dino settings in mass

Is there a mod that can change certain dino settings in mass? for example could do all yutys nearby to enable mating. i need like a lot of them for kibble and it is getting super hard to get mating on all of them and once i have a lot i’m going have to turn breeding off on all of them

There's a couple of things you can do with DS v2 to get eggs, best is to enable egg generation in the ini then put all your females (6+ gives loads of eggs) plus a male & an oviraptor in the terminal and they will produce eggs, works like vanilla except it doesn't need to be in render so you can go do other things then there should be eggs when you get back, even works if you transfer to another map on a cluster, or put your females in mating range of a male, might have to have multiple males if you've got loads of females, then place a soul terminal close by with fertilised egg collection enabled 

Need to put this in GameUserSettings.ini

[DinoStorage2]
EnableAllGeneration=True
EnableFertEggCollection=True

For unfertilised egg generation hold E on the terminal then select Options > Automation and check the unfertilized egg box, if you want to use fertilized eggs then first hold E and Options > Automation then check the Fertilized egg collection box, then hold E Opions > New Born Auto Trap, checking Visible will show you the range so move all your yutys into the circle and make sure all the females are within mating distance of a male then click Mating On, they should now all have mating enabled and the terminal will pick the eggs up as they drop

Archived