Linux Server with Mods Problem

I've recently setup a Linux server and it's been working great. I wanted to add Structures Plus and the Ark Additions Collection so I made the following changes...

In /etc/systemd/system/ark.service:

ExecStart=/home/steam/arkserver/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer Ragnarok?listen?SessionName=XXXX -server -log -automanagedmods

At the end of /home/steam/arkserver/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/LinuxServer/Game.ini:

[ModInstaller]
ModIDS=731604991
ModIDS=1522327484

At the top of /home/steam/arkserver/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/LinuxServer/GameUserSettings.ini:

[ServerSettings]
ActiveMods=731604991,1522327484

When I reload the daemon and restart the server it crashes. When I remove all of those changes it starts fine. Any tips on what I might be doing wrong, or where I should start in attempting to diagnose the problem?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Forgive the newbie question, but where can I find the log?

This is what I see when trying to start the service (with S+ omitted from the list of ids):

● ark.service - ARK Survival Evolved
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/ark.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: failed (Result: core-dump) since Tue 2020-05-26 10:28:58 CDT; 14s ago
    Process: 18064 ExecStartPre=/home/steam/steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir /home/steam/arkserver +app_update 376030 +quit (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
    Process: 18107 ExecStart=/home/steam/arkserver/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer Ragnarok?listen?SessionName=XXXXXX -server -log -automanagedmods (code=dumped, signal=SEGV)
   Main PID: 18107 (code=dumped, signal=SEGV)

May 26 10:28:58 my-machine systemd[1]: ark.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 3.
May 26 10:28:58 my-machine systemd[1]: Stopped ARK Survival Evolved.
May 26 10:28:58 my-machine systemd[1]: ark.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
May 26 10:28:58 my-machine systemd[1]: ark.service: Failed with result 'core-dump'.
May 26 10:28:58 my-machine systemd[1]: Failed to start ARK Survival Evolved.

On 5/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, solarsnowfall said:

When I reload the daemon and restart the server it crashes. When I remove all of those changes it starts fine. Any tips on what I might be doing wrong, or where I should start in attempting to diagnose the problem?

If the link provided by @Leinx didn't solve it for you, there is also a discussion page on the wiki that shows some additional work/steps that might be of use to you.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Talk:244.3

Archived