Funny Moments

So I figured why not have some fun, and start a thread on all the times Ark itself or the players have gotten the upper hand. I'll start.

Couple months ago my tribe was playing on Official PVP, we were on The Island, and needed to move. We decided on Extinction, packed up the whole base, and prepped for a new base so once on Extinction we could just build and be done. Got to Extinction yaaay! Soon as we got to our location and landed we were killed by players and lost everything. ??‍♀️ 

Of course now I can laugh at this.

Pvp - 1

Me - 0

35 minutes ago, TraXz said:

There is no fun aspects of PVP, i'm sorry

Lame...

One time on official pvp a raider broke into the bottom level of our base so me and my tribe started spamming him with cyro pods. We had a lot of useless tames built up so every time he killed one we would just throw another one out. He got on his mic and started raging telling us to face him or else!!!! The next day we blew a hole in his base and filled it with raptors, kentros and all the other pointless tames we had lying around. I'm sure he had as much fun as we did. ;P

8 hours ago, Logan96 said:

Lame...

One time on official pvp a raider broke into the bottom level of our base so me and my tribe started spamming him with cyro pods. We had a lot of useless tames built up so every time he killed one we would just throw another one out. He got on his mic and started raging telling us to face him or else!!!! The next day we blew a hole in his base and filled it with raptors, kentros and all the other pointless tames we had lying around. I'm sure he had as much fun as we did. ?

wow a guy raging and screaming over a video game... Yeah so much fun...... 

Just now, TraXz said:

wow a guy raging and screaming over a video game... Yeah so much fun...... 

Prevent a raid from continuing by tossing down tames you probably should have never kept in the first place? 
Getting payback by going to the raider's base and filling it with more useless tames?

Having a smile on your face, probably laughing on discord the whole time?

Sounds like fun to me. 

Archived