Wyverns left at Obelisks and other issues

Jank

Wyverns left at Obelisks and other issues

I have a question about reporting and how to deal with some recurring shenanigans on an official Valguero PVE server. 

We have a couple of tribes that have been intentionally trolling, glitching into bases, etc. Apparently some of them have even been streaming it for content. It's happened enough that many tribes have had to double wall and honeycomb their bases. Entire tribes, including many of our allies, have left the server as a result.

These groups also enjoy kiting Wyverns all over the map, usually to particularly vulnerable bases and to the dino pens of online players. In the first week of wipe we even had a player aggro a bronto and kite it to our base, which killed several tames (we were new and didn't know how to change our dino behavior).

Now there are groups parking multiple wyverns on the obelisks and logging out. Right now our Green Ob has 3 Wyverns left right on top of it and a couple on the sides. 

Prior to leaving, many of our allies were sending in reports and screenshots about these problems, but nothing has ever changed. One of the issues with reporting is that many of them are "barcodes" or "box tribes" with character sets we cannot see. 

Can someone please clarify which of these things are against the rules and perhaps the requirements when reporting? We would like to prevent having another mass exodus from our server.

Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Yeah, all of that is against the rules.  Before the game went live, I took pictures of a tribe with all their dinos lined up with dollar amounts for names, they tried to harass and stalk people in real life, kited people, blocked spawns, blocked bases from expanding.  It was insane.  All of that picture evidence sent in and nothing happened.  Your best bet is simply to leave the server.  Yes, it sucks but, why waste time being angrily nervous about imminent trolling when you can start fresh and enjoy the game between the times you Ark'd?

• 2 months later...

i don't know if it is a bug but i did the gamma and alpha queen wyvern fight on CI, and when i transfer my dinos there was one tapajera and one wyvern on the green obi pad from another tribe, and they both got TP to the queen arena, i won the gamma fight and all dino got back to green obi but when i lost the alpha fight none of my dino survived obviously but neither the tapajera nor the wyv from the other team reappeared,

so i am thinking that could be a way of getting rid of dinos left intentionally on obis, just send them to the arena and lose so nothing comes back

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 3:01 PM, L4D2 said:

i don't know if it is a bug but i did the gamma and alpha queen wyvern fight on CI, and when i transfer my dinos there was one tapajera and one wyvern on the green obi pad from another tribe, and they both got TP to the queen arena, i won the gamma fight and all dino got back to green obi but when i lost the alpha fight none of my dino survived obviously but neither the tapajera nor the wyv from the other team reappeared,

so i am thinking that could be a way of getting rid of dinos left intentionally on obis, just send them to the arena and lose so nothing comes back

That's pretty funny. Personally I wish offline protection wouldn't apply to anything on the obi, solves that issue pretty quick. If WC doesn't want stuff left there then give some incentive to keep it clear.

Archived