FRESH WIPE - JOIN/SEARCH REVOLTGAMING50X

?JOIN REVOLTGAMING?

?REVOLTGAMING50X?
PS_Messages_20200516_024330.jpg

HI EVERYONE!
MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE OPENED A GREAT BALANCED 50X CLUSTER WITH 5 MAPS ON PS4 UNOFFICIAL NITRADO RUN DEDICATED SERVERS FOR LIKE MINDED MATURE PLAYERS FROM NA/CAD/NZ/AUS. WE ARE CURRENTLY JUST ONE WEEK INTO THE SEASON WHICH DEPENDING ON THE COMMUNITY MAY GO LONGER THAN THE ORIGINAL 4 WEEKS. NEXT SEASON HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH 7 MAPS ALL WITH EXPANDED SLOTS (50-20) THANKS TO OUR GREAT COMMUNITY!

WE ARE COMMUNITY ORIENTATED AND ARE AIMING TO BE THE NEXT META FOR PS4 JUST SEARCH REVOLT IN THE SEARCH BAR :) 

THE CURRENT SEASON INCLUDES GREAT FEATURES SUCH AS:
?175x Maturation
? 50x Harvesting
?EzCraft
? Shop/Events
?Boosted Beaver Dams, Boss Drops, Supply Drops, Cave/Underwater Drops, Alpha Drops
? Balanced Dino/Player Stats
? Balanced Turret Damage
? Constant Inclusion Of As Many Community Recommendations As Possible (such as max tribe limit, season length, maps, settings/stats/drops)
? Weekly/Seasonal Events such as Base Raids, Hunger Games, Pirate Wars, Dino Races, Max Wild Dino Spawns, Giveaways AND MORE
?Active And Informative Discord (Including Pokecord Ofcourse)
? Max Level 150
? Max Tribe Limit 8
?Max Alliances 1
?Current Total Slots (150)

NEXT SEASON CLUSTER SIZE:

? 2 X 50 SLOTS
? 1 X 42 SLOT
? 1 X 32 SLOT
? 3 X 20 SLOTS
Average Total of 235 Slots

NEXT SEASON PLANS:

-We intend on having either a 50x and or a 20x cluster for next season with similar settings, principles but with more improvements as per usual!

-0 Admin Abuse (All admins are owners who work hard to building the servers, not ruining them..)

Server Owners Are All Over 24 Like Minded, Well Educated And Communicate Clearly.
To Avoid Any Conflict We Restrict Our Interactions With The Community In Game To - Events, Shop And Server Maintenance.

Join Our Discord And Message Me Directly If You Have Any Questions: Otherwise I Hope To See You All There! 
?https://discord.gg/YWjPTcM?

Archived