"Demolish Allowed!"

Guest Bamski

Guest Bamski

"Demolish Allowed!"

So from the point of been allowed to demolish a structure, how long do you get exactly before the game demolishes them automatically?

23 hours ago, Luewen said:

Normal structure pieces get deleted as soon as noone is in render range. Storages stay until demolished.

Not neccessarily.  If someone is in range of the structures, they will start to bank on their own in about 15-30min somewhere in there.  I wouldnt recommend being in range when that's happening on a large base.

15 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Not neccessarily.  If someone is in range of the structures, they will start to bank on their own in about 15-30min somewhere in there.  I wouldnt recommend being in range when that's happening on a large base.

They do if you stay out of render aye. I have been sitting in "demolish allowed" base for up to 2 hours and it did not start to go down without me going out of render range.

1 hour ago, Luewen said:

They do if you stay out of render aye. I have been sitting in "demolish allowed" base for up to 2 hours and it did not start to go down without me going out of render range.

I just watched someone's base breakdown last sunday.  As I was going through the base looking for stuff after I had identified most of the stuff.  I saw walls just starting to break.   I assumed someone else was there, but then i went to look and noone was there.  I could just hear breaking sounds all over the place as different pieces started to break one by one.   I couldn't leave fast enough, the game just crashed.  I log back in and think, hmm maybe a fluke and waited it out a bit, and bam, crashed, ... left the area for a minute, came back it was still breaking down and crash...

Granted this base was pretty darn big, so it's possible that the smaller simpler buildings will break mostly all at once, but if it's large enough, it's not fun to be around.

26 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

I just watched someone's base breakdown last sunday.  As I was going through the base looking for stuff after I had identified most of the stuff.  I saw walls just starting to break.   I assumed someone else was there, but then i went to look and noone was there.  I could just hear breaking sounds all over the place as different pieces started to break one by one.   I couldn't leave fast enough, the game just crashed.  I log back in and think, hmm maybe a fluke and waited it out a bit, and bam, crashed, ... left the area for a minute, came back it was still breaking down and crash...

Granted this base was pretty darn big, so it's possible that the smaller simpler buildings will break mostly all at once, but if it's large enough, it's not fun to be around.

That is very odd. I have never ever have a base starting to demolish while i have been in render range. Unless someone else has been there demolishing stuff.

Archived