Mouse goes off the game screen

patdz814

Mouse goes off the game screen

Has anyone had this problem? When playing the game if I move the mouse up it exits the game and brings down the options to minimze, resize the window or to exit the window, which I've done more times then I care to count and have died because of this. If I move the mouse down it brings up the taskbar. I have to pause the stupid game, if I can, recenter the mouse and continue playing. Or if I click on the taskbar, click on the game screen and pray that I don't die after falliing off my argentavis. I play in fullscreen mode, which I don't like, as well. Because if I don't the mouse goes off the game screen completely and I click on another window by mistake. 

I have looked but I can't find a way to fix it. I've spoken to microsoft and the company I got my laptop from. I've looked up different solutions on google, youtube, and other such sites. I've asked friends and have taken it to stores like Best Buy and OfficeMax but got nothing. I don't have 2 monitors. Just my laptop.

With all the problems this stupid game has I don't need or want this one added on. 

Archived