Since when are BPs clamped after craft?

arkark

Just crafted a few saddles with 124 bps and a full crafter char (1440 crafting skill). All saddles are 124 armor.

They used to clamp after server reset but now they do right after craft. Tried in genesis tek gen and then in an argy in another map, thinking that it could be genesis specific. Is this intended or bug?

3 hours ago, arkark said:

Just crafted a few saddles with 124 bps and a full crafter char (1440 crafting skill). All saddles are 124 armor.

They used to clamp after server reset but now they do right after craft. Tried in genesis tek gen and then in an argy in another map, thinking that it could be genesis specific. Is this intended or bug?

Intended. Made switch at least a month, maybe more ago.

Durability on everything but Tek Suit still doesn't get clamped. I don't think it's Gen specific. 

25 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Intended. Made switch at least a month, maybe more ago.

Durability on everything but Tek Suit still doesn't get clamped. I don't think it's Gen specific. 

No, it does not seem genesis specific as I tried on valguero with same result.

I think this kind of stuff should be in the patch notes, not only because it is confusing but also because there is a market for high armor bps and there is probably still people being rip-off cause they dont know that what they are buying is now useless.

Also that it is a disadvantage for new players, as most of the ppl already have 180+ armor saddles for gigas, rexes, tusos, etc and the new players wont have a way to get this kind of saddles. Every saddle, even those that are in cryoed dinos should be clamped.

15 minutes ago, arkark said:

I think this kind of stuff should be in the patch notes, not only because it is confusing but also because there is a market for high armor bps and there is probably still people being rip-off cause they dont know that what they are buying is now useless.

Also that it is a disadvantage for new players, as most of the ppl already have 180+ armor saddles for gigas, rexes, tusos, etc and the new players wont have a way to get this kind of saddles. Every saddle, even those that are in cryoed dinos should be clamped.

They tried the cryo clamp and it worked on some stuff (had a few 140 Giga saddles go to 127) but if that saddle was in a cryo like 2 or 3 patches ago, it went back to the original high armor. 

My guess is they'll get to that soon enough.

6 hours ago, arkark said:

Even before the clamp change bp’s got reseted to 124 when transferred so out of server trading does not change at all. 

Archived