Are X-Rock Elementals Broken?

23 hours ago, RockDrakeGaming said:

I have knocked out a lvl 140 X-Rock Elemental but it is not eating. I have let it drain 400 food but it has not eaten anything, i put kibble on it to tame but also put stone incase the kibble was broken. Anyone have a fix or is it done in?

Propably someone else tried to tame it before and did not finish. Server restart needed to fix that.

I Tamed on Official PvE more then 20 X-Rock Elemental, they are Tamable. Other Gamer on same Server, call me an Idiot and Kill in last Time the kited X-Rock Elemental or Replace Dinos in the way, to Report me, if his Dino get Attacked or Killed. Reported him already, after 4 weeks Terrorism and Hateful speaking against me.

Some are rly not Tamable, even when u do evrything right, some will not Start eat, may bec of lags or something. Got 7 fail  X-Golems tames, bec they dont wanted start Eating.

I will not Talk about how, but its possible, good luck!

19 hours ago, Luewen said:

Propably someone else tried to tame it before and did not finish. Server restart needed to fix that.

The position i found it, i could imagine someone using a skiff because i play on official pve its impossible to build inside. I found it stuck on a rock which i just assumed it spawned in a weird spot

16 hours ago, xMaDx said:

I Tamed on Official PvE more then 20 X-Rock Elemental, they are Tamable. Other Gamer on same Server, call me an Idiot and Kill in last Time the kited X-Rock Elemental or Replace Dinos in the way, to Report me, if his Dino get Attacked or Killed. Reported him already, after 4 weeks Terrorism and Hateful speaking against me.

Some are rly not Tamable, even when u do evrything right, some will not Start eat, may bec of lags or something. Got 7 fail  X-Golems tames, bec they dont wanted start Eating.

I have tamed one earlier so i know for a fact its possible thats not the question its just the weird inaccuracy. What Luewen said just above i can see as being true, especcially because theres not that many on the map and everyone wants one so i can see it being possible.

17 hours ago, xMaDx said:

Why are you acting like its some kind of super top secret ark mystery that no-one can know about? I thought forums are for free flow of infos and experiences, not for "I know how it works but I wont tell you."

For those wondering, you need to lure the golem far from the volcano, look for golem traps that are already built there. That will be the right range and the golem will eat normally.

51 minutes ago, Erinn said:

Why are you acting like its some kind of super top secret ark mystery that no-one can know about? I thought forums are for free flow of infos and experiences, not for "I know how it works but I wont tell you."

For those wondering, you need to lure the golem far from the volcano, look for golem traps that are already built there. That will be the right range and the golem will eat normally.

Yes how i've tamed mine, thought everyone knew why i just left it lol

The Point is. It is right now a Top Secret! Im the first Person i ever read, that know how to Tame them.

Think about it.... where is ur free flow of Fantasy to do something, that NOBODY did before and evryone think its Impossible!

No Cheers for the Info that there Tamable from Erinn? Thx, was Hard work to Tame them, bec the only info i got was that there not Tamable!

1 hour ago, xMaDx said:

The Point is. It is right now a Top Secret! Im the first Person i ever read, that know how to Tame them.

Think about it.... where is ur free flow of Fantasy to do something, that NOBODY did before and evryone think its Impossible!

No Cheers for the Info that there Tamable from Erinn? Thx, was Hard work to Tame them, bec the only info i got was that there not Tamable!

I saw someone with those golems few days after they released genesis. You are definitely not the first person to uncover this "super top secret".

Poor guy was literaly asking if anyone has a fix for his problem and all of you just kept posting pictures and "I have them and I know how to tame them but I wont tell you." Classic official toxicity right here, you should be ashamed. "Look look I have golems, but I dont want you to have it too so I wont tell."

Disgusting. Selfishness and jealousy are indeed top traits of a PvE player.

The Question allover was if the Tame is broken. He got an answer from me.

Idk why u so aggressiv?

Again no Question, how i do it or what is in need?

Still no clue why i dont tell anyone?

In Release from Genesis they was able to Tame like evry Golem. Ferox was Tamable with Berrys. Now Ferox are Tamable with Element. Things changes.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:33 PM, RockDrakeGaming said:

I have knocked out a lvl 140 X-Rock Elemental but it is not eating. I have let it drain 400 food but it has not eaten anything, i put kibble on it to tame but also put stone incase the kibble was broken. Anyone have a fix or is it done in?

On 5/20/2020 at 2:16 PM, xMaDx said:

He specificaly asked how to fix the problem and you didnt help, only brag. Second thing, your "top secret" is a bug that was already encountered on ragnarok, where golems near wyvern trench wouldnt start eating unless you lured them away from erupting-range area of volcano, its nothing new, its been around for years. Thats why there were people who know how to tame them.

Last thing - this is clearly a bug and its not working as intended. OP wasnt asking anything that can be legit looked up on arkwiki about taming. He asked how to work around a bug. Thats what forums are for, to give a helping hand to a survivor in need, we are fighting this together.

Dont know why its "shame on me" when you "sold your highest tame". I have golems 140-150 lvls in 5 different colors too, I can tame my own and not need to buy.

I'm not sure if this would  help answer the question to some but I think some are classed as cave creature vs tamable.  I think they will say the same for cave version similar to wolves from caves etc but from what I've found in my own testing is that the ones closer to the entrances are classes as cave dino/creature and not tamed or just won't tame by regular means where as the inner ones near the egg spawns are tamable.  Now this is just what I found and take it for what its worth in an effort to help those with same issues.

Maybe others can expand and test but its just what I've seen on my PvE servers.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:44 AM, Erinn said:

I saw someone with those golems few days after they released genesis. You are definitely not the first person to uncover this "super top secret".

Poor guy was literaly asking if anyone has a fix for his problem and all of you just kept posting pictures and "I have them and I know how to tame them but I wont tell you." Classic official toxicity right here, you should be ashamed. "Look look I have golems, but I dont want you to have it too so I wont tell."

Disgusting. Selfishness and jealousy are indeed top traits of a PvE player.

Those are generally known as pvp player traits. Besides the toxic behaviour which is usually accompanied.

For the record: xmad is still wrong. Just hate misinformation being spread.

• 9 months later...

I am having problems getting them to eat as well I have tried moving the trap all the way to the border I have tried just taming the one at the front antrance near egg extraction and I have tried taming them near the outside of the same entrance none I have found will eat can someone please tell us how and where to get them to tame 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:18 PM, xMaDx said:

And if u like it or not, i know what to do and i will not answer ppls Questions when they start to get Unfriendly.

Ill Trade them for a fair prize. A few Gamer on my Server got my highest Tame already, shame on u to talk like this.

Ill hope to Answer ur Question right, RockDrakeGaming. Wanted to help.

You have that completely backwards, shame on you, not on the others.

The OP came here asking for help, you specifically refused to help, bragged about nothing, and then you tried to blame other people for your behavior. Yeah... you're the one who should be ashamed.

Archived