Got Robbed and destroy everything

FlutistZ

Hi everybody  Im FlutistZ Play at SE392   and travel to ragnarok 709 last night and got player to join on my tribe when im come back to main server. He look nice until im offline and login again.  at frist im lock on chair and chain om my hand      , i look around all my dino and  vault are gone  , this suck , i got robbed around 6hr that im gone. does this possible for me to report and ban him some way?

Never under any circumstances should you invite anyone to your tribe unless u absolutely trust them or know that person in real life.  You will always get those players come into chat with "Can I join tribe" "can I have a giga" "give me this" some people fall for this and give in to them and feel sorry for them, they will always seem so nice and genuine but the moment you tell them ur off for the night that's it, ur stuff will most likely be gone.

For future reference I would be very careful who u tribe up with, even lending them ur dino is bad, people will upload it and vanish for good. Trust no one :)

I assume these are PVE servers

14 hours ago, FlutistZ said:

Hi everybody  Im FlutistZ Play at SE392   and travel to ragnarok 709 last night and got player to join on my tribe when im come back to main server. He look nice until im offline and login again.  at frist im lock on chair and chain om my hand      , i look around all my dino and  vault are gone  , this suck , i got robbed around 6hr that im gone. does this possible for me to report and ban him some way?

Can i join your tribe ?

14 hours ago, FlutistZ said:

Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Tribes really need better settings and permissions to prevent insiding.

Sorry that happened to you people are just mean :( 

They need to make it where tribe members without permissions cannot demolish structures with weapons/magma or kill dinos ~ It does no good to admin lock a door when they can just blow their way in or level restrict a creature for it to just be killed ~ For now with the limited tribe options it is best to only tribe up with those you trust very well 

• 2 months later...

Similar thing just happened to me on PVE. I was invited into the Mapaches tribe weeks ago. They "rescued " me from a glitchy server, #202 and brought me to their spot on NAPVE190. I spent weeks there by myself building up the base, taming Rex's, wolves, sabers, argys e.t.c and breeding them. I hadn't heard a peep from anyone... then I log in this morning before work with the intention to put up a couple more behemoth gates and it says I died... But there's no beds? So I spawn naked in north zone 2 because that's where we were and the base is gone, all of MY tamed animals are gone. They killed my babies in cryo... what is the point of doing this? I'm not a cry baby child, I'm a grown ass man but this is very upsetting. The time spent just to be destroyed in minutes... also since my tribe was never on I often played with a member of a different tribe called Salvation who lived next to me. He gifted me a giga with bad stats that they didn't want as well as owl and argy eggs which I was breeding. They cryoed the giga for sure. This is just all wrong. I would never do this to anyone in this game in fact I've always tried to be helpful. Why would anyone do this? This should not be allowed to happen. 

Sorry chap. Like everybody said on here, welcome to Ark. 

More importantly, in principle, the player did nothing WRONG, dependent on the rules set on that server. Often even those rules are loosely managed.

Ark is full of players who enjoy messing around with other players. If you only jump in and out occassionally, it's often the fastest way to get ahead.

My advice, if you plan to play on live servers, be prepared to lose everything you have at any time. Regardless of how you play, how big you get, there will usually be someone bigger and meaner (or in your case, sneakier) than you.

If you haven't spent a fair amount of time playing with someone, don't trust them. Or at least expect this to happen. Even if you have played a long time with someone, they can be conning you for the fun of it or for a rival clan across the valley.

Archived