How to Report Aggressiv Gamer right?

xMaDx

How to Report Aggressiv Gamer right?

Hi Community!

I got right now a big Problem with a Different Tribe. They talk Aggressiv and hateful evrytime and cant stop it. Now they Destroy my Buildings and Replace Dinos in mid of the Way and let them stay, that im not able to act like i wanted. Normally ill smile and dont think about, but this Tribe go to far.

I got Screenshots how they Talk to me, how to post them in a Report from XBOX?

They Destroy my Buildings, pls hurry up.

More Infos....

Ill play PvE on Genesis, i tryed to Tame X-Rock Elemental a few Weeks ago. It was in the East Vulcano Entry next to the Mission Eggstraction. They started Directly to talk Offensive, called me an Idiot and that X-Rock Elemental not Tamable. I requested to Tamed another X-Rock Elemental and he talked more Aggressiv that he would like to see me get Down by the Try. He Blocked the Way Out and dont wanted to go, but after a time and a bit Conversation, bec i dont show any1 how to Tame X-Golems, he went away. Its now 3 or 4 weeks ago and he replace now Tek Rexes where i Tame them. I asked today 3 or 4 Times to move him a bit, but he Replaced another Normal higher Rex Direct into the Entry and block my way where i Tame them. He startet to talk again Aggressiv and 1 of my Building is Destroyed and Surrounded by the Tribe and Friends. I tryed a couple times to End this Fight friendly, but the Tribe not Stop talking Hateful to me. Now i want to Report.

Archived