What is the Logic of No Grinding Loot on Genesis?

Swordguy

What is the Logic of No Grinding Loot on Genesis?

The grinder is pretty much useless on Genesis for it's intended purpose. I'm just curious what the reasoning is behind this. I mean, you can feed mission loot to gachas so its not a total waste. 

Is it a measure to stop duping? That's about the only legit reason i can think of, but that makes no sense whatsoever as hex exchange loot crate stuff doesn't have the icon on it.  

curious if someone actually knows the reason why, or is this just another case of WC being WC?

I think they did it, so you still have to farm the "normal" way, with magmasaur, ankylo, mining drill etc... 

If you were able to grind all this stuff, you would get so many ressources that it could possibly be faster to do missions instead of farming in some ways + you would get a ton of hexagon points on top of that, to buy even more loot. 
Polymer would be super easy to get your hands on aswell, but now that we can transfer in gachas, it's not so relevant. 

But yes, it could also just be WC being high aswell. 

Grinder is not totally useless tho, it can be used to grind the turtle shells for chitin, but well, now we have snails for paste... 

I guess the other point I forgot to mention in OP comes down to server memory usage. Some time ago, i think during valentines event it was discussed that boxes of chocolates and candy sitting in vaults were eating up server memory. Well, guess what we've been doing with mission loot? Sure, I toss a lot of it because its garbo, but a lot ends up in rows upon rows of vaults for later use. 

What's WC gonna do next? put an expiration timer on mission loot if its not used or a vault isn't accessed periodically? 

I mean, either deleting event candy and chocolates to save memory was a crock of manure, or the constant DC'ing on Genesis servers might have one possible source aside from Dupers and their Feroxes. 

Again, I don't get it with Wildcard. Its like theres a room full of developers all doing their own thing and not communicating with each other. @cedric None of this is meant to kill your buzz, but it certainly kills ours.

Archived