Ark Data Deleted my items as I upload

NinjaB

1 hour ago, Dws said:

The void. After the timer finishes always wait a few seconds then start uploading.  If the item is really important I’ll first upload a handful of fiber or hide first to test if it’s working.... think the problem occurs as the server is in it’s saving state, however I am no expert on these things. 

Yeah this helps but should this really still be happening is the bigger question? People lose so much from this even when waiting a while between each item moved, really easy to get killed on pvp too during it.

I had this happen all the time as well but I found out that you just have to do it slowly while drag and dropping.

Never double click and just drag and drop important items. It also bugs very often if you upload similar cryod dinos as I noticed. I uploaded 3 reapers and 1 vanished...

Since I do the slow drag and drop method and always wait until I see the item there it nearly never happened anymore. (I only do this for expensive items. Resources like ingots or other stuff I still double click.

I always upload the ceremonial stack of fiber before I upload anything of value. Most times when ark data eats my items its the first one I try to upload.

As said above, don't rush the process by dragging fast and always make sure what you put in disappears from your inventory and appears in data before trying to upload anything else.

46 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

I always upload the ceremonial stack of fiber before I upload anything of value. Most times when ark data eats my items its the first one I try to upload.

As said above, don't rush the process by dragging fast and always make sure what you put in disappears from your inventory and appears in data before trying to upload anything else.

Ark has been doing that recently.  The first time the item was missing from the upload, but after transferring to another server it showed up.    The second time I uploaded a Magmasaur and immediately ate it and it never showed up again.   Now I upload a test item first...   I only saw this bug recently too....after they did all of the "transfer fixes".

Archived