Boss help

Ripp

Boss help

Hi.  Im a pretty new player playing single player on the Island.  Ive been through a few caves and have the necessary items for a first boss fight.  I read guides that say I will need extremely high level rexes and yuty to beat Broodmother but as Ive tried not to alter the default settings, my 5 legitimately bred rexes are all coming to adulthood shy of lvl 20 with less than 2k hp.  Obviously nowhere near the basic requirement.  Do I need to increase the difficulty to get higher level spawns only, or are there other settings I will need to make it possible to beat Broodmother on lowest difficulty?  If I beat all the bosses on lowest  difficulty will I still get full credit for winning?  Doesnt raising spawn level make dinos much harder to knockout?

Hi thanks for that.  I dunno if its because Im on ps4 but my difficulty goes up to 1 with 0.1 increments or something.  I moved it up and cleared the north west beach on the island where there is always a big fight going on.  A 103 Argentavis spawned among other things but I had to kill it.  I think it might be ok now thanks.

Archived