Wipe OFFICIAL

Mcci11enz

3 hours ago, Mcci11enz said:

Wipe OFFICIAL

Wipe the servers everyone is bored and need a fresh start 

If you are bored just start over.  Get your character killed and click "Create a new survivor" people shouldn't lose years of work because you're bored. Go to unofficial and find interesting mods, there is loads to do.

1 hour ago, Ravinapple said:

You guys are all 1000000% right we shouldnt just wipe the official servers.

The games boring and full of trolls griefers or megas just wipe ark off the Internet it's dead

To you.

Still a blast for me. Feel free to move on to something else. I got some missions to run and new stat dino's to raise. 

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

To you.

Still a blast for me. Feel free to move on to something else. I got some missions to run and new stat dino's to raise. 

Yawn.......

Been there done that 100 times

All for a glitch that enables one person to destroy 100s of hours of work put in

Just literally a waste of time this game on official the devs will never attempt to balance the game 

Just now, Ravinapple said:

Yawn.......

Been there done that 100 times

All for a glitch that enables one person to destroy 100s of hours of work put in

Just literally a waste of time this game on official the devs will never attempt to balance the game 

Then leave. Simple. Games run a course. It's currently over for you. Maybe forever. That's the nature of gaming. Find the next thing or adapt. 

Also, I know not what this supposed glitch is. If it is truly a glitch, that sucks. If it is not, many "glitches" have just been great tactics, then figure out a counter. Everything legit has a legit counter in this game. You just have to find it.

Archived