What do they restore on a LOST CHAR ? due to server crash!

STUL

What do they restore on a LOST CHAR ? due to server crash!

hi,

have to wait 2 month to meet with a gm in game by that time i lose everything anyway but was wondering what they actually restore on your lost char and is like near other game where they restore it 100% back to how it was etc.

please if anyone could let me know that would be a great help

5 hours ago, iAgnehole said:

I lost my Lvl 122 char 3 months ago and i had to create a new char and all i got was lvls up to 105 and the imprints back on my dinos. And it took 2 months to get an appoitment with a gm so i was already lvl 103 on my new char and had raised new dinos so was a bit pointless for me. 

thanks for the info. so did u make a new char with the exact same name of the one u lost and then met with the GM and he gave u access to the imprints you had on ur dinos ?

@STULyou always get your imprints back for that char and they will level up your character to 105. The imprint process is annoying as hell because you will have to take out all your cryod dinos outside and they will have to be all on one server at the appointment...

You ONLY get engrams if you had a screenshot of the engrams your old character even if he was lvl 150...

You also don't get ''special'' engrams and just be basic tek ones. They won't restore Rockwell engrams nor anything that comes after Aberration. 

The new engrams like the tek storage also won't get restored...

5 hours ago, Hodlin said:

The GM that helped us would only restore her tek enegrams if WE HAD A COPY OF HER IMPLANT, or a SCREENSHOT of it.

"How about saving character data properly?"  Is what I thought, but held back.  Thinking about it now ... it seems really absurd.

TOTALLY AGREE Hodlin!!!! We are not in 1994........in the VERY LEAST save our character data......at least once a day and if you can't do it, then once a week will be fine too.

Waiting 2 months is INSANITY!!! They are wasting man hours and time.....and OUR time!!!!!.......by doing these GM meetings.........

If you lose your character, it should be simple, put in ticket and within 24-48 hours max, they can pull it back up from their saves and reinstate it on the server it came from EXACTLY as it was saved.......We are in 2020 and YES it can be done with ease!!!!

3 hours ago, STUL said:

thanks for the info. so did u make a new char with the exact same name of the one u lost and then met with the GM and he gave u access to the imprints you had on ur dinos ?

Yeah i did, i had also sent a screenshot of my implant that showed all Bosses and ascensions i had done but still only got to 105, and already had all the tekengrams at the time of the appointment.

Archived