Another patch, another lost charecter

Fsneon

3 minutos atrás, A maconha exótica disse:

Minhas vezes me disseram que meu personagem (127) (todos os chefes concluídos) está dormindo em um pod de sono tek em nosso servidor de aberração, mas toda vez que eu faço login nele só me dê a criação de uma nova tela de sobrevivente, RIP

a mesma situação aqui meus companheiros tribos me enviou a foto do meu personagem dormindo mais quando eu entrar no servidor, a fim de criar outro em

Lost my lvl 134 character today after i went to aberration before the roleback. I hope the devolpers can give me my character back. It could have reached lvl 139 with the chibi levels, if i dont get it back i will stop playing ARK. No point and fun for me if i can lose my character i worked hard on for the past 1 year any time. Also spend last week imprinting a bunch of dinos 65 to be exact and they are all 100% imprint. All no point anymore…..

On 5/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, Ghoosten said:

Lost my lvl 134 character today after i went to aberration before the roleback. I hope the devolpers can give me my character back. It could have reached lvl 139 with the chibi levels, if i dont get it back i will stop playing ARK. No point and fun for me if i can lose my character i worked hard on for the past 1 year any time. Also spend last week imprinting a bunch of dinos 65 to be exact and they are all 100% imprint. All no point anymore…..

Exactly how i lost mine aswell, went to abe after the update, while i was there they push that 6 gigabyte update and stop transfers. Stuck on there when they then rolled back the abe maps. So that was rip right there...ah well

Transferring characters is very risky, even more risky with the server issues that are going on right now, this is why I have characters on every server I play on. If I need engrams I just park the alt toon on another server and bring main over, but not going to be doing that until they fix the mass kicks and the server crashes

Why would someone transfer character right before/after server restart? I get it, sometimes its unexpected and the server crashes, but before that happens there are usualy heavy lags.

I have a different character for every server and I have almost all tek engrams on every one of them (missing some abe engrams only). And even when I was transfering them up and down on every map to learn different engrams, I havent lost a single one since beta. And I had to do this few times because sometimes wildcard resets engrams with their update.

Perhaps Im just super lucky or being careful and planning ahead saves my lucky ass everytime.

Archived