[v310.90] Missing Tekgrams

JSacra

12 minutes ago, JSacra said:

So to confirm, you had your engrams before you jumped to Genesis? Once on Genesis, the engrams were gone? Did you try to transfer back to other server?

well i know that i had the engrams before the patch as i was vividly using the transmitters at our bases on various servers. whether i had the engrams after the 6GB patch i can't tell as i didn't check. i used a transmitter after the 800mb (the one previous to the 6gb one) so that's when i still had them.

travelling to Genesis after the 6gb raptorup i heard ppl talking about losing their tekgrams so i checked. tekgrams gone and yes the Ext and Abe engrams as well being reimbursed with engram points. how i know ? i had around 200 left and i'm back at 800 again with the aforementioned engrams all black.

and yes, i returned to where i came from, SE, and still tek and engram was gone.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ExoticMarijuana said:

My teamates told me my character (127) (all bosses completed) is sleeping in a tek sleeping pod on our aberration server but every time i log in it just give me the create a new survivor screen, RIP

i play official pvp servers :3

try to log to another server that you usually don't play on. if it offers to download a character then do so. once that's done go back to server browser and try to log to your usual server you play and rest on.

in case it doesn't offer to download then it might be a lost cause though, sorry.

2 hours ago, linc said:

WC fix this, i am getting tired working around the problems your game has. My implant says what i have defeated and i want all tekgrams unlocked again that came with it.

The problem is its technically impossible. Or how do think should they be able to do that? By typing cheat commands on the server to give them to u because on unofficial it works like this? Thats ridiculous...

Hello guys. I dont logged on today, even when i was at 5 a.m. I was playinf singleplayer waiting for all the server be back. But, how i see everyone has lost their tek engrams, may I ask, if all of your were playing  in Oficial servers and in PVE?? Bc if you noticed that  Oficial servers PVP some of them have been taken down for some time. In the last patch (not this one taht is the last if not the other one), so maybe you guys were in one of those server taken down :)

Let me know what happened and Have a nice day as possible :)

3 hours ago, eronsyla said:

The problem is its technically impossible. Or how do think should they be able to do that? By typing cheat commands on the server to give them to u because on unofficial it works like this? Thats ridiculous...

59 minutes ago, linc said:

When it is possible to break it, its possible to fix it.

there's artists who 'speak from their belly' and they're called ventriloquists.

when someone speaks out of his ass he's called 'analoquist'.

we might have witnessed Eronsyla starting out on a new career

16 hours ago, nameless said:

cant they just check player implant when a player log in and give tekgrams retroactively when a tekgram related to the implant record is missing?

I am no programmer but that sounds like something an amateur could do. So i guess they easily could do it but the fact that there has been not even an  official statement adressing this problem (afaik) tells me that WC has accepted the collateral damage of the last genesis patch.

23 hours ago, Kizmiaz said:

there's artists who 'speak from their belly' and they're called ventriloquists.

when someone speaks out of his ass he's called 'analoquist'.

we might have witnessed Eronsyla starting out on a new career

you could give arguments instead of making bad jokes like every other adult does (or at least should). Oh, and for u: my post was sarcasm

Archived