[v310.90] Missing Tekgrams

JSacra

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Further Data for the ARK Devs
My Char on Gen had all the island tekgrams (Exzcept Homstead Dragon)
Alpha Rockwell
And desert Titan
As well as Tek Cave Ascension.

No Tekgrams
Transfer to a random extinction server.
All Tekgrams show up but are locked (as in, I do not have them.)

In other words transferring a char top gen will probably lose their tekgrams.

20 minutes ago, JSacra said:

Servers are back up, but now all tek engrams are missing. I just... dunno

Maybe I should call it a wasted Friday and just go to sleep. In the morning this will have all been a bad dream.

I feel you on the wasted Friday, though my PlayStation is getting some playtime due to it. As far as bad dream goes... it's an ongoing nightmare my friend :P

i just don't get it, how in the hell is it even possible to screw things up so badly on something that should be pretty run of the mill for the Wildcard Devs?? It's like they deleted an entire fricking section of the code completely..  Is this a data corruption? Is this a mistake? How are they planning on getting us our engrams back? What a nightmare. I have to wonder what other disasters we're in for when or if we log in tonight, am I gonna log into a destroyed base? all my dinos gone?  So much anxiety, it shouldn't even be called Survietheark, it should be called SurviveTheWildcardDevs ..

• invincibleqc changed the title to [v310.90] Missing Tekgrams
16 minutes ago, TR-8R said:

Where my tek Engrams ?

After the big update i suddenly can't use my teleporter , when i check for my tek engram , there is nothing in the tab .

It back to 2 years ago .

What a way to celebrate your 5th anniversary. instead of gathering joy you are causing extreme grief with this negligence. The person rolling out the patch seriously need to be punished

2 minutes ago, JSacra said:

Still missing. Whatever that reboot was for, now engrams are visible, but not acquired. Last time the page was blank.

So no, that did not fix it.

Oh man. You watch. It'll be the Tek Rock Drake saddle all over again. You'll need to run to get it back even if you had it before.

Is this a PC issue or across all platforms? ( at work yet, want to prep mentally)

6 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Oh man. You watch. It'll be the Tek Rock Drake saddle all over again. You'll need to run to get it back even if you had it before.

Is this a PC issue or across all platforms? ( at work yet, want to prep mentally)

No idea. There is currently no official response from them on this. I am assuming they are waiting to see how many people were hit with this. If it is under a hundred or two, they will just not respond, pretend it didn't happen and we will just need to get engrams again. I am not being disgruntled, that is the cold hard truth. Take a look ? People are missing hard earned engrams due to their lack of testing and there is no response, period, none. nadda... Love the game, have no respect any longer for the team behind it.

I seem to have lucked out, my engrams are still intact, I've transferred over to extinction from Genesis, placing a few testing cryos in the ark data folder and gonna send em back to Genesis, i'll let you guys know the results as soon as the timer is done ticking down. I have a friend with 4k hours and all the engram unlocks but he lost em all on logging in today, and that's official PC version of the game.

Update:  I was able to transfer cryo'ed dinos over using the Ark Data folder back from extinction to genesis, although it did time out a few times on refreshing ark inventory.

tekgrams are gone after jumping to Genesis from Scorched Earth as are learned engrams from Abe and Ext.

I seriously could care less about Manticore, Boodmother and King Kong but the Dragon on alpha isn't something you do on a weekly base. and even if so - where's the guarantee that i don't have to jump through those hoops again next time i hit Genesis ?

Fix the Devs, then fix the game

4 minutes ago, Kizmiaz said:

tekgrams are gone after jumping to Genesis from Scorched Earth as are learned engrams from Abe and Ext.

I seriously could care less about Manticore, Boodmother and King Kong but the Dragon on alpha isn't something you do on a weekly base. and even if so - where's the guarantee that i don't have to jump through those hoops again next time i hit Genesis ?

Fix the Devs, then fix the game

So to confirm, you had your engrams before you jumped to Genesis? Once on Genesis, the engrams were gone? Did you try to transfer back to other server?

Archived