Same implant sample on every character on same steamID

Sleiva

Suggestion

Same implant sample on every character on same steamID

Hello everyone! I am looking on situation that most people is lost characters due that i want to suggestion my idea what will prevent this and most support tickets will be gone about this problem.

• When you make new character it's will be same implant sample ID like your previous characters it's will be effected STEAM ID so, same STEAM ID will be same sample ID every character. That will prevent that GM's don't need to every dino change sample ID on imprints because we all are know when you lost character you get new sample ID and GM's should change old sample ID dinos imprint to new sample ID.

• When you will lost character due the some bugs/server lags or rollback with new server database will remember your STEAM ID and your character progress/datas that will prevent you not will loose your character progress, implant progress, chibi progress, tek engrams, tribe, chibi progress and other character things when you will make new character on same server where you lost your character you will get back all your character progress via new server database what will remember your STEAM ID.

• When you have same sample ID on every characters and new characters you don't need make every boss fight again just you need pass them once time and server database will remember that you wass pass boss fights and when you make example new character on another server it's will be same implant with implant progress but level 1.

Which plus devoloperments and support tickets will get from that new functions that it's will prevent people will not lost anymore they characters and if they lost they can get they progress back easiest way also sample ID will be same for steam ID so when you have same sample ID GM's dosen't need to make imprints to another new character and you don't need rise alot dinos with other sample ID for everyone maps so your same sample ID imprint will work on every dino what you was rised before.

In my opinion this functions should be added in-game and its will be prevent many problems with characters and with this new functions most people not need to wait 1-3 weeks for support ticket that you get answer then you will make appointment with GM then you need again wait some weeks and then only you will get help from GM that he will assist you get your progress back, tribe, your imprint dinos to new character and etc. Most times it's will be too late that your half base will be auto decay due that you need to wait alot weeks before you get assist.

6 replies to this server topic

8 minutes ago, Damo89 said:

this would be incredibly hard to implement, what would stop a player from completing all the bosses on PVE and getting the bonus levels + unlocks, then starting a PVP char and having all of that unlocked ?  

great idea, has its flaws though.

Don't know about PVP if its good for it but i am thinking about PVE situation.

21 minutes ago, Damo89 said:

this would be incredibly hard to implement, what would stop a player from completing all the bosses on PVE and getting the bonus levels + unlocks, then starting a PVP char and having all of that unlocked ?  

great idea, has its flaws though.

The point is that character implant is shared across servers within a single cluster, as PvP and PvE are not connected transfer wise, character will not be synchronized.

Archived