@ark Globally banned

gamesabogey

Globally banned

Not sure if  @ing Anyone will help but here is my Dilemma-

been playing Ark since launch, love the game and even all through the hardships I still plough hours/weeks/months and now with Genesis even more money. I wake up (on my birthday) to find I have been globally banned. My ONLY explanation is that it was caused by a mesh which I have to stress- was not my fault and totally out my control. I recorded last 20 mins and screenshoot all evidence and have used said evidence in my plea of appeal. I am an older gamer and have spent many MANY  hours in ALL DLCs and paid DLCs. I have submitted a receipt with video evidence of this situation on my channel GAMESABOGEY GAMING- which is 30 seconds long. 
my question is threefold 

1.pandemic obviously makes this more difficult but how long do tickets of this severity notlrmally take to be resolved?

2.has anyone else had this issue? 

3.,was any of your levels/Dino limes and progress sabotaged in anyway? 

I have a friend who has generously been refreshing my set ups and looking after generators etc but this has truly affected me and reality is slowly kicking back in lol. I’m on older gamer of 37 and has never entered my mind to cheat in this or anything in life or Ark. I’m a grinder. I Know my stuff.  And love this game - more than the wife. Wait till I get a 100% imprinted wife.  OP? 
I joke because if I don’t I cry. 

let me keep on surviving WC 

I beg you 

yours faithfully and and at your mercy

gamesabogey aka DinoDan. 

7 minutes ago, gamesabogey said:

Globally banned

Not sure if  @ing Anyone will help but here is my Dilemma-

been playing Ark since launch, love the game and even all through the hardships I still plough hours/weeks/months and now with Genesis even more money. I wake up (on my birthday) to find I have been globally banned. My ONLY explanation is that it was caused by a mesh which I have to stress- was not my fault and totally out my control. I recited last 20 mi a and screenshoot all evidence and have used said evidence in my plea of appeal. I am an older gamer and have spent many MANY  hours in ALL DLCs and paid DLCs. I have submitted a receipt with video evidence of this situation on my channel GAMESABOGEY GAMING- which is 30 seconds long. 
my question is threefold 

1.pandemic obviously makes this more difficult but how long do tickets of this severity notlrmally take to be resolved?

2.has anyone else had this issue? 

3.,was any of your levels/Dino limes and progress sabotaged in anyway? 

I have a friend who has generously been refreshing my set ups and looking after generators etc but this has truly affected me and reality is slowly kicking back in lol. I’m on older gamer of 37 and has never entered my mind to cheat in this or anything in life or Ark. I’m a grinder. I m ow my stuff. 

let me keep on surviving WC 

I bet you 

ypyrs faithfully 

gamesabogey aka DinoDan. 

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived