15 min patch lost my solo base!!

Wayland

15 min patch lost my solo base!!

Hello, 

About 5 days ago there was one of many 15 min patch. I log on before that to refresh my decay on the different location on a few severs. I came back to my main server and laid down on my bed and logged off before the batch update kicked me off. I logged on later to continue farming for my base I can construct one day, but I find i was not in my tribe any more. I ran on the beach and find my stuff red and on a timer. I logged off an back on in disbelief but it did not change the fact I was no longer in my solo tribe.  I created a trouble ticket and i have an appointment with a GM 2 months later. I can not wait that long, months of farming and tames will decay before a GM even thinks about coming. Anyone know how to escalate a request? Can anyone help a bob? 

Helpless Bob, 

Sometimes you may have to log on and off a few times in order to get the game to recognize you are the owner and in the tribe, if it doesn't work, go to the home page, click on support, and put in a ticket so that a GM can schedule a time to come into the map you are on and get you back in your tribe. You may have to provide proof that you are the only one in the tribe and are the owner tho. 

Archived