Alliance raiding while offline

That's why I don't make alliances. Lesson learned.

If someone wants to be my ally I have no problem with that, but I am not going to use the alliance feature.

I have only seen this feature work once and that was when myself and 4 other tribes all banded together to defeat the broodmother a few times. But then I stopped all alliances due to this reason alone that you were a victim of.

Good luck on your next game.

1 hour ago, joiningsessionpaul said:

So yea just got offline raided while in an alliance with other alpha tribe. Alliances couldn't make raiding people any easier seriously, they walked up to our turrets and took all the bullets. Just lost over 100 tames and months of progress. Done playing this game.

Sorry to hear about this, but I'm not sure why the game gets blamed for your lack of understanding this could happen.  You're leaving the game because you did something that backfired on you.  Unfortunately that's your fault. It sucks.  Learn from it.  Get better.  Get even.

Lol we were in an agreement between 4 alpha tribes and did trades regularly. I'm just done with the shadiness. You literally can't get to the point we were at unless you had an agreement with other alpha tribes for a cease fire. Theres no point in playing anymore as far as I'm concerned, months of hard work wiped by two 12 year olds and one quetz.

59 minutes ago, joiningsessionpaul said:

Lol we were in an agreement between 4 alpha tribes and did trades regularly. I'm just done with the shadiness. You literally can't get to the point we were at unless you had an agreement with other alpha tribes for a cease fire. Theres no point in playing anymore as far as I'm concerned, months of hard work wiped by two 12 year olds and one quetz.

Doesn't matter what point your at our how much u trade. The fact is you could have done the same to them just as easy. It's the risk u run in this type of game and the risk is what took u down. Like I said earlier. Lesson learned. Even if it was the hard way. 

1 hour ago, joiningsessionpaul said:

months of hard work wiped by two 12 year olds and one quetz.

Well either you're not giving the full story here or you didn't have that many turrets and the 100 dinos you had was composed of dodos, because 1 quetz isn't going to destroy months of work. It can't even damage stone.

4 hours ago, joiningsessionpaul said:

So yea just got offline raided while in an alliance with other alpha tribe. Alliances couldn't make raiding people any easier seriously, they walked up to our turrets and took all the bullets. Just lost over 100 tames and months of progress. Done playing this game.

Don't make stupid alliances, bro.

35 minutes ago, TylerTheDoctor said:

Well either you're not giving the full story here or you didn't have that many turrets and the 100 dinos you had was composed of dodos, because 1 quetz isn't going to destroy months of work. It can't even damage stone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL.

Yeah we tame a quetz in a single day of joining the server.

One of my lvl 8 fellow tribesmen after playing on a new server for 1 hour tamed a ptera, swooped in between another tribe's Giga and picked a high level character with a journeyman long rifle, killed him and got full flak and rifle.

This game is not that hard if you know what you're doing.

9 hours ago, SomeWhatUniqueName said:

Maybe next time you would think of pin coding your turrets..... I mean unless you want to give them free bullets over and over.

This.

this wasnt bad game mechanics, it wasnt like the turrets shot at the quetz. Its the people who stole out of your turrets and you forgetting to lock them.

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Rickyh24 said:

It's almost like the two 12 year olds were too immature to be in an alliance.

LOL

20 minutes ago, Honest said:

Sorry to hear that dude but, on a related note............. Do alliances give the allied tribe the ability to open your locked doors, chests and vaults? Also will neutral Dinos not attack allied tribe folk?

Might have to rethink my alliances depending on these answers!!

No, allied tribes can't open locked stuff, and no dinos won't attack them.

I hope they add more diplomacy features. Like an actual ceasefire so you can't damage friendly structure (sorry I don't PvP so maybe I miss understood). Or a cool down so you can't immediately leave the alliance to raid.

Of course you can't trust people but I think they should be better options on the alliance system.

I only usr it in pve to put beds in my friend bases (literally no other reason for use in pve). 

Archived