quality of life Quality of Life Suggestions

Emunk89

Suggestion

Quality of Life Suggestions

I think some quality of life issues that should he addressed o  itls the crafting queue. I mainly play on a RP server and I use the chem bench, grinder and fabricator  a lot in this. I would love to queue up more than 1000 bullets, CP, GP or whatever at a single time. I normally grind a full grinders worth of flint but I have to keep going back and keeping an eye on these to queue up more.

3 replies to this server topic

Agreed. At the very least I propose the following optional changes;

• Allow for every craftable item to have a blueprint so that you may use the blueprints to increase the amount of items to be crafted. This currently works for ammo, but regardless of how we tried to make it happen - we could not find or code in blueprints for simple craftables like polymer, electronics and such. 
  • Apply the stacking used on unofficial servers to the amount of items that can be crafted. 
  • Allow for more than one crafting line item to be used for the same item. 
  • Insert a "Craft All" button for each time of item available. This could then supersede the use of the line items and could be worked that a character from the tribe would need to be in render for the crafting to proceed. 
  • Add a game.ini code line that applies an override to the crafting limit of items. 

Some may be better applied for unofficial settings, but others may do well for the game in general.

Archived