mod updates

LilPrepBoy

S+ is finished and won't be getting updates also it's open source so anybody can get the files and modify them/make their own mod, Super Structures is the main version of it now that most people use

Steam should keep your mods up to date unless you've disabled it, whenever an update is released it'll download it as long as the game isn't running then next time you start the game up it'll install the update 

Edit: just noticed orionsun is releasing a new update, steam should update it as soon as it's released

1 hour ago, LilPrepBoy said:

mod updates

So I saw a video that said that S+ was getting an update, and i’m kinda new, so do mods update automatically, or do i have to update it and if so how?

Do you play single player mode?

If so, it should be automatic. Should. But never load a single player game if the mod download install message is on the bottom right of screen.

2 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

S+ is finished and won't be getting updates also it's open source so anybody can get the files and modify them/make their own mod, Super Structures is the main version of it now that most people use

Steam should keep your mods up to date unless you've disabled it, whenever an update is released it'll download it as long as the game isn't running then next time you start the game up it'll install the update 

Edit: just noticed orionsun is releasing a new update, steam should update it as soon as it's released

yeah, i watched syntac’s vid on the update, he said most people will probably switch back to s+ from super structures with this update

Archived