Game Destroy Fun by taken away Dinos and inv! How Respectless?

xMaDx

Game Destroy Fun by taken away Dinos and inv! How Respectless?

I play Ark since 6 Month, it is an awesome Game, but why did it Destroy Fun by taken Dinos without a Reason in a second and to get my loot or Dinos back, i need to send a Ticket with so many Informations, that take sometimes more then 1 h. I dont like it when someone Destroy my Work from a Couple Days in seconds and when someone do it, he will not be able to do it a 4th Time. Like Ark did to me now. I need to spend more Time and need to wait a couple Days, where the Game take more and more and more Fun, Time, Nerves, Dinos ect.! In the last 3 weeks i Lost nearly 10 Dinos (5-6 bog spiders, 1 Paracer with Building, 1 Megatherium, 1 Anky, a few tek rexes), 70 Cannonballs, 2 sea Metall Buildings and i cant Remember all my inventory full of loot + Armor, Weapons and other stuff. They not Dying in a Fight or a Dangerous Situation. The Game take them away with no Message when i use Tek Teleporter (3rd Times) or HLNA ports (1 time) or my Inventory lags under the Map (3 times) and i cant pick it up. Invisible Enemys killed me on Lunar (1 time). Disconnects will let me Die anywhere (cant count, too many times) no sign from last Spot (too many times), waste Time by searchingand bag never found (a couple times) and more Dino Babys Dying, bec of searching for this Items. Or get a Disconnect when they are Babys, only found them starved to Death after Relog (The Best Game Experience). Sometimes a rare chibi get lost, bec of this Game Fails (Most Hateful). I normally want my Microsoft Points back and im Done with Ark and to get so less Respect from a Dev Team behind this Game. I need to spend Days to Raise Dinos, hours to loot things, hours to build things and the Game (Represent from Wildcard) take it away in a moment. Ur Game is so Respectless against evry Gamer, it takes beloved things, that we raised or searched for hours (even when this only is a mbit Fantasy), it Destroy all Fun and waste all invested Time. We dont know how to Stop it, only Quit Gaming Ark and not think about it anymore is the right Answer! Before i waste another Time a couple of Days by Raise up Babys, name them, take Care for Weeks, Spending Time and Dinos for the Rescue and then a Game Bug Destroy them, even inventory gone... Its a never ending gaming Destroying Story! I dont want to waste my Time by sending Ticket after ticket and another ticket, to send another ticket...... What now? Ark and evryone that represent this Game, make me feel more hate for the Game then Love.... and i know how to Tame X-Rock Elemental, but i only tell it to 1 Person. U Destroy a rly good feeling by letting this Game so broke! Unrespectful! I will wait for an answer and get my Completly things ive losted in Double time back and im not be willed to send another ticket, bec it will happents again. This is.... I dont want to wrote more hateful.... I want Fun! I wanted to do things i like, ticket sending and lose stuff isnt fun. I played, ill invested time, but ur Game, will not let me spend like i wanted, bec of tooooooo many Fails, all fun is gone.

I want to play Ark, but when ill go to anywhere, the Game Glitch away my Dinos full of Inventory. 3 times in the last 6 days. I dont want to wrote tickets? Will be no quick fix or patch for this robbing of Gaming Time. Ill Quit!!! Ill got a full Video by Using Tek Teleporter and Dino gone, after 3 times i was able to Record it and i didnt do it extra. 1 time i thought, may Dino invisible or run away, get home to port with 2nd Dino for searching, dang both away. Didnt used ports for 5 days. 2 Maintence later, wanted to hunt XGolem. Paracer with building and 70 cannonballs not ported by tek porter... So what up?

Please help me to get a Change, it is not only me. It have nothing to do with XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE or PC. The most ppl tell me, bec i play only on XBOX ONE, with an upgrade to XBOX ONE X, then this game would works better, but this have nothing to do with a Tek Teleprter, where Dinos taken away and not spawned at the other side. I know that hlna sometimes make Dinos invisible. To Repair this glitch, u need to find where invisible Dino is (u see the poo or u cant walk through) and pod it or do a relog or quick travel or respawn, to make him visible again.

Other fails with invisible enemys kill our Dinos, dcd and inlog probs kill our babys and more. I will help others to not lose to much things. It makes no different if i use pc or xbox, when a tek porter is buggi and dont spawn ur Dino, but it takes it away.

Like helpful hints when a glitch happents.

Sometimes when i Log In, im not able to Interact with anything, to stay safe and fix this bug quick by myself, ill do this-

Before Log Out, lay in a Bed. If i Log In and not able to Interact with Dino or Construction like Doors, ill try to do a Quick travel to a second bed next to me, this solve Problems and im able to interact with evrything.

I like Ark, but its a waste of many hours and no fun in the last time. Im the most time Angry, cant find fun when evrytime a bug taken away things and nothing happents quick to fix this probs. 

It helps more if we know more about what happened.  The only thing we in the forums can do it make suggestions of what to avoid doing, improve best practices to avoid fatal injury to your experience. 

I look at what I lose when a game bug takes my stuff, and I then think about what's worth filing a report for.  Lose 3 rexes?  I can breed 100 more, not worth the wait and time to get back.  

Lose a leveled up 205 magmasaur? File a ticket.

Transferring character from one server to another w/ stuff on me, lose character and all items?  I do not move all my best stuff at once this way, I move some blueprints but not more than 10% of my best at a time.   That way, I don't lose my whole collection.  Don't move your whole collection of best stat animals in one transfer, break things up.  Expect anything you upload to disappear once in awhile.  Then you won't be so upset when it happens.

Set limits, plan ahead, the game is glitchy, and to admit it - the devs literally use the truth with genesis having glitches you must close all over the map...

Using the astrocetus - don't teleport while teleporting.

DO NOT jump up while teleporting on a traditional teleporter.  Don't let an animal tail lift you off the ground when teleporting or going into a boss fight.

There's probably a few dozen things I can think of right now that can cause item and dino loss that's not the player's fault.  Doesn't hurt to take quick screenshots of what you have with you when you go out.  Of your important animals, take inventory screenshots regularly.  That way if in the future you need the info, it won't take long to file a report.  It doesn't take much to get replacement stuff, though it takes time for it to arrive.  You don't have to be present most of the time , so there's little more than the time spent filing a report to complain about.  Plus - earlier, if you accept that losses will happen, the pain of the losses will lessen , and the report process will seem trivial.

I personally bought and paid for the original version of Dark and Light before it was released on steam here.  The bottom of the barrel, as far as games go, Ark is nowhere near it.  Frustrating for sure, but with what I can do, no other game comes close.

9 hours ago, xMaDx said:

Please help me to get a Change, it is not only me. It have nothing to do with XBOX ONE X or XBOX ONE or PC. The most ppl tell me, bec i play only on XBOX ONE, with an upgrade to XBOX ONE X, then this game would works better, but this have nothing to do with a Tek Teleprter, where Dinos taken away and not spawned at the other side. I know that hlna sometimes make Dinos invisible. To Repair this glitch, u need to find where invisible Dino is (u see the poo or u cant walk through) and pod it or do a relog or quick travel or respawn, to make him visible again.

Other fails with invisible enemys kill our Dinos, dcd and inlog probs kill our babys and more. I will help others to not lose to much things. It makes no different if i use pc or xbox, when a tek porter is buggi and dont spawn ur Dino, but it takes it away.

Like helpful hints when a glitch happents.

Sometimes when i Log In, im not able to Interact with anything, to stay safe and fix this bug quick by myself, ill do this-

Before Log Out, lay in a Bed. If i Log In and not able to Interact with Dino or Construction like Doors, ill try to do a Quick travel to a second bed next to me, this solve Problems and im able to interact with evrything.

I like Ark, but its a waste of many hours and no fun in the last time. Im the most time Angry, cant find fun when evrytime a bug taken away things and nothing happents quick to fix this probs. 

You could try single player. No disconnects, and you can cheat your stuff back if glitches kill you.

Thx Grumpy, but all things are frustrating. We need to do Screenshots from evrything before we port or go outside?

When a Game got a bug, that take so many Items and Dinos, it starting a never Ending Story. Ticket Hotline is already Red and all the things we get back, can be gone in a second again. Why did they exist so many Bugs against the Gamer, but Bug or Glitches for Gamers, get short Repaired.

Like the Reapor on Genesis? We was able to go Pregnant to Genesis, some did it, cost a bit Time before we able to get Pregnant from a Reapor. As reward, they taked all Reapors include Inventory from the Gamer! It was Possible, so they forget to check if its blocked, before they Released the Map. Why did they take now the Dino away and give nothing back? It was the fault of the Game not the Gamer. Taken away is the better Option for a fail of Wildcard? Again a big lose on Gamers side, bec they forget to check it! They handle it not right! Its all against the Gamer.

Bugs taken alot of things, its not the Gamers fault, so why is there no Option for us to get Lost things easyier back. Like the bag inventory, its completly gone after 25 min. An Option for us to find the Items anywhere, when bag timer run out or direct after dead, the inventory goes into a building like the Replicator or Transmiter, would solve alot of probs and it cost WC Ticket submiter no Time.

We (the Community) need a Quick and fair acting from Support, when so many things go wrong.

Server Lags and Disconnect is rly a prob with the Engine and the XBOX ONE is in many Situations not able to handle all Datas, but its ok. Its even bec of our Build and Breeds all around the Map. I even dislike to see 10000 of Behemot Gates evrywhere. I got only 1 Behemot Gate right now and only 1 Building to hide my breeds. Only breed with lesser then 20 Dinos allover and try to cryo the most Dinos. Hold Babys to look if may in 2nd Breed try got a better Baby, to not Raise evry single Baby. If the highest stat Match, i kill all low stat Dinos and only offer best Stat Dinos. Try rly Hard to have under 100 Dinos at the Outside, but its Works rly good.

The Support is there, but they got to many things to do and its not the Gamers fault. When they need to give us so many things back, they in need to do anything against it Quicker. They taked beloved Reapors from Genesis, so why alot other things go wrong?

I want a Better Gaming Expirience (not alone), the Game is AWESOME. Ill hope that the Support do the right things and get the right Ideas, to help us better!

Thx for the Game! There is nothing else to find. Keep up the good work. Please do not let Fails Destroy the Fun, Expirience and Time (from all of us).

I want to help with Ideas to make it better. I dont want to hate, but the Game let me feel to much Hate.... I want to feel Love for Ark ❤️!

I want Changes, for the Gamers. Quick as Possible.

Archived