Ark:Survival is a Priority.

Grimlock153

I do not own ark, or anything. This character Is based on me. Without Further Ado lets get to the story.

I woke to feeling of water touching my legs. I jumped up screaming. I forgot everything I knew. That's when I noticed a crystal logged in my wrist. I scratched it and it hurt. I stopped and covered it up. I walked around for a few minutes. I noticed a huge metal obelisk like thing. I started towards it when heavy footsteps fell. I spun around, looking at a huge lizard. "A-a Dinosaur!" I said to myself. I noticed something below it. It said Wild Male Bronto LVL 12. I noticed my crystal was emitting it. I tapped the the crystal. A blue hologram screen popped up. I didn't seem surprised. I saw craftables. I tapped that. I was looking at two craftables. A torch and,.... a Pick axe. I held my finger over the pick axe. It said I needed 1 stone, 10 thatch, 1 wood. I wondered how I would get wood, and thatch. I looked at a tree. "Oh god, no" I said as I walk up to a tree. I start punching, and it says added 1 thatch.I kept punching until I got 20 thatch and 5 wood. I need a good shaped stone. I found one that sort of looked like a pick head. I went back to craftables. I tapped the now lit up white pickax. It said removed 10 thatch, 1 wood, and 1 stone when I touched it....... It said added 1 primitive stone pick. I take it in my hands. It felt cold, I couldn't explain how it crafted. I see a Dodo, I wondered why they were both here. They lived in different time periods, right? I couldn't think straight any more. I was walking to the red obelisk. I stumbled upon two dilophosaurs attacking a parasaur. I shoved my pick into the face of one of them. He instantly dies. The other dilophosaur comes straight at me. He shot me with a green goop. I was blinded. I started swinging. Every swing he dodged. I finally hit him in the back with a loud crack. He drops to the floor with a terrible scream. I had made it to the obelisk. Just then I felt a really sharp pain in my foot. I started feeling sleepy. I looked down and saw a contraption with needles and narcotics looking stuff. Right then I fell asleep.

Chapter 2

"Babe, this ocean is beautiful!" my girlfriend said to me. We were on a boat. Her name was Jane. We were taking a trip to the Himalayas. I went back to our cabin. "Today is  the day." I say quietly to myself. I grab a box. We have been dating for almost 5 years now. I walk out to the deck. I kneel down and ask "Jane, will you marry me?" She seemed very surprised. "Oh my gosh, yes!" As she slides the ring on, I feel a violent vibration. "?" i question what was going on. Then a purple rift opens. It starts sucking in the boat. I grab Jane. "Whats going on?!" she asked. "I have no Idea!' I yell. Then I black out. I woke to the feeling of water touching my legs.

Chapter 3

I woke up on cold table. Where am I, I wonder. It's dark. All of a sudden a bright light shines in my face. Click. A door shuts. I see a bulky sillohute. I'm strapped down to the table. "So, what's your name." he asks. I-it's Aaron Sandoval, Sir" I reply. "Good, very responsive," he says. "Now, which tribe are you with," he asks. I look at him. "Come on spit it out boy". "I-I, uhhhhh" I say. "Which God damn tribe are you in!" he says more violently. "I-I'm not in a tribe" I say. "Well sucks to be you then," He says. He gets closer to my face. I can see that he is wearing riot gear. He backs up and walks out of the room. I feel very nervous now. I hear the door open and and close. Now we are gonna release back to the Ark, but never come back to the red obelisk." he said. He sticks something in my arm. I see its a tranq dart. I fell asleep. He threw me out. Before I fall asleep, I saw three slim figures above me. 

That's it for now. Reply if you want me to continue.

An example of starting out in the Ark adventure;

Chapter Two, Shipwrecked.

It is early morning as I wake up on a deserted sandy beach looking face up at a beautiful tropical sky. My life preserver and clothing, are gone including my watch and glasses. Interesting, My vision is fine, no signs of my nearsightedness. There are no signs of the charter boat or anyone else on board. In fact, there is no sign of anything on the beach other then driftwood, sea shells, and loose stones, not even a foam cup or plastic water bottle. I find myself stranded on this unfamiliar deserted beach, naked and alone.

The seagulls flying about look rather strange. I see a larger strange looking creature flying in the sky, it looks so prehistoric. As I stand up, I see what looks like a Dodo Bird in its colorful plumage walks by.

Wait! Aren't Dodo Birds suppose to be extinct? What is this strange looking crustaceans crawling at the edge of the water? What is this diamond shaped gem implanted in my left wrist?

As I look around, the beach slopes up into a rocky outcropping with large boulders and dense jungle above. Large and small palms are along the sides, Ferns and other bushes, many bearing various colored fruits, abound. The ground starts shaking, clump, clump, clump, behind me. As I turn around, I am startled to see a turtle like creature the size of a compact car. It walks close by me. It does not seem to be bothered by my presence. A holographic message flashes in my vision, “Male Carbonemys, Level 3.” What is that all about? Then, I see what looks like a Brontosaurus in the distance by the beach. Just what is this place, I think, land of the lost? As I look inland, I spot them, the three giant obelisk floating in the sky. The one, with a blue beam of light aimed skyward and to the ground, appears to be close by. It looks huge as a cloud moves through partially obscuring it. To the right on the horizon is a second with a green colored light beam. A third, also on the horizon, nearly hidden by its distance, has a red colored light beam. Also visible are several vertical beams of light. Most appear far away, but one is close by across a cove near the shore, Lightning crackles from a glowing ball of light at its top as I watch another smaller glowing bulb descend to the ground. It goes out when the bulb reaches the beach forming some kind of rotating beacon. Now, it is making sense. I must be in the Bermuda Triangle, stranded on some unknown island, home to extinct creatures, some kind of Ark created by some unknown alien race living in those three floating obelisk. Did they kidnap me during that strange storm to place me here on the beach? Are they responsible for this gem implanted in my wrist? For what purpose was I placed here? What happened to the people on the charter boat that was dead in the water when I was knocked overboard by that rogue wave?

Archived