Vaiav

Trying to report few bugs on ps4

Posted (edited)

Trying to report few bugs on ps4

But no ps4 section for scorch ?

Anyway we built in scurch cave on official and people are able to tank our turret from the outside of the cave by meshing giga head i think and taking no damage.

Also ive die a few times in the scar with a managarm going in the mesh while collecting eggs.

Thanks alot for the help! And sorry for posting in pc section

Edited by Vaiav

I was just wondering what happened to the PS4 section too lol. Glad to see I'm not the only one who's ??? over it going missing.

As for bug reports of my own: on PS4 singleplayer wyvern eggs don't seem to be spawning in on SE. Have checked the trench multiple times, have waited outside or gone to different areas to get them to spawn, no dice. Even reset my game and started a new file just to try and see if that would work. Nope. Game is also updated to the latest patch in PS4 but I was one the patch before two updates ago and the eggs still weren't spawning.

Valguero same issue but I already made a different report for the bug report for that ark.

Have not checked Ragnarok's/Valguero's wyverns or Aberration for drake eggs atm .

Posted (edited)

Just use the general PS4 bug reports:  https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/10312-bug-reports-support/

Also, I believe SE was launched before Ark was launched on PS4.   Usually, these side bug report forums are for the early launch of a map, when support/devs will be looking for things that will need quick fixes.

Edited by Jerryn