PS4 Official Rag Servers Are Ruined

ButterMilk

PS4 Official Rag Servers Are Ruined

When stuff usally goes on like this, I ignore it and switch, but at this point I give up and im tired of it.

When I first started I had to switch 6 times, every Rag server was laggy and I got kicked 24/7. I finally found a good server, kind people, not laggy, and wasnt pillared everywhere, i made this my main server. Now this server has been DDoSed, endless kicking, the server rolls back almost every night, and dinos float away. For the past month me and many players have put ticket, after ticket, after ticket in, we def. triggered the devs as 5 people got a threat saying our server was going to be wiped as a response (go to rag 303 to check it out, talk to people its terrible).

We didnt get atleast a "We'll look into it" like always, we got a threat. 

Dont come at me saying "stop complaining" "just play unofficial" "take a break you need it"

One. I spend HOURS on this game, days and nights raising babys, getting resources and taming dinos, I should NOT be getting threats, and lazy responses from devs. Two unoffical is not my thing sorry i like having the choice of switching where i want and not being controlled by an admin.

Im SICK of having to run away from awesome servers and having to spend more time on a base when ill prob. just lose it again!!! This game should not be like this! sell the game for $10 instead of $40 if your just gonna treat us like this and let the servers be attacked like this! Its silly!

I dont know how many forums like this will have to be made till wc notices us, but id just like you to know were done. Me and my tribe of 9 are gonna leave if they dont fix our fave. serv, half the players on there agreed and will be leaving as well, when people ask about this game we will not get them into it we will warn them I hpoe every other player does this as well so no one else gets wrapped in before its to late..

Have a nice day!!

While I sympathize, show the threat because I do not believe a dev would openly threaten a server wipe in something that can be copied and distributed. 

That one lie makes it hard for anyone to care and makes it seem a valid complaint may be over exaggerated by a frustrated player. 

I hope they can fix your server though.

50 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

While I sympathize, show the threat because I do not believe a dev would openly threaten a server wipe in something that can be copied and distributed. 

That one lie makes it hard for anyone to care and makes it seem a valid complaint may be over exaggerated by a frustrated player. 

I hope they can fix your server though.

I dont think its a lie as all 5 people are from dif. tribes said it, but who knows lol for all i know they are part of the attack, it still doesnt exscuse the lazyness and lack of care toward servers in need. 

But thank you! I hope they can too lol !

Even tho I dont fully believe in the wipe-threat part, I have to add that its not only on PS4. I play on PC version and every single Ragnarok server has heavy lags. I log on every 3-4 days and all my dinos + half of the base was "decayed" because the server kept rollbacking and didnt notice me refreshing the base (and I stayed online for at least 30m to be sure).

Every griffin spawn has like 10 traps, all locked - you have to drag the damn beast across half of the map to trap it.

All ice wyvern spawns are bugged, I know about 2-3 nests that have a chance to contain egg only after restart.

And finally, the [][][][][][] tribes. I trapped a 145 colored griffin, he just landed next to me and started shooting it. He said "50% chance I have last hit it mine". Wyvern eggs? 6-8 box-tribe players raiding the nests 24/7 for the whole duration of colored event, and then duping the eggs/cryopoded babies which causes even more lags.

I love the map, but I will never make the Ragnarok my main server.

Archived