Life is a Journey

GreenRoc

Life is a Journey

I'm posting in general as I dont know what category the moderators would want this post to be in.

Edit: I woke in a weird mood when I typed this initially. Once again, random verbal spewage for idk why reason, thoughts just come outta me.

This game is the closest I have seen to the best game I have ever played, but far too much surrounding the parts I love, is stuff I do not like.

I like love. Kindness, virtual exploring, eye candy, building zen, virtual breeding, and helping my friends make progress in games.
I like the feeling of knowing I spent my time to make that wall piece, for that dyed boat, for that lovely creature sitting over there that I can fly on.
I dont like pain, frustration, surprises, losses, pranks, and adrenaline hurts me, quite literally, and I try to avoid pain as much as possible.

This game could have been the best game I have ever played.
It is.
But it is also the most infuriating.
Even more angering than World of Warcraft.

Edit: blah blah I ranted again, oops deleted.

Thank you Jen, Panda, and the rest of you folks who were so kind and good to me.
I have gratitude for Jeremy, whom broke a contract to make Ark, but where would we all be if not for this game?
Even Joe, as much as I have protested against your ways, thank you. You do a good job at blowing stuff around where it needs to go :P

I'm sorry I was such a grouch. I regret ever having lost control of myself.
I love you all.
Be good to eachother, in the way you do your things.
Be you, however you are. Be you.

Life is a journey to find yourself, and to be however you were meant to be.
I love you all, even if my words dont express it.
You are all important.

Archived