Limit structures allowed on a paracer platform saddle

Bout31aw

Suggestion

13 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, Bout31aw said:

Give this thread a thumbs up though, so we can get more opinions

Changing the platform build limit effects rafts, so I doubt you'll get many upvotes.

Also, since WC hasn't figured out how to separate PvP nerfs from PvE (most upvoted suggestion). PvE players aren't going to vote for this.

Yeah but then that limits online pushing people without being able to build a box around the rider. This new racer build is too op and you can wipe ground bases way too quick without having to worry about losing your racer or putting in any effort. Im sure they can separately limit the amount of structures around a racer without messing with anything else though. 

10 minutes ago, Bout31aw said:

Yeah but then that limits online pushing people without being able to build a box around the rider. This new racer build is too op and you can wipe ground bases way too quick without having to worry about losing your racer or putting in any effort. Im sure they can separately limit the amount of structures around a racer without messing with anything else though. 

If it's a PvP specific issue, seems removing platforms saddles entirely would be the simplest solution. But WC hasn't proved themselves to be adept at balancing PvP content. 

I would have to agree with @Aylana314159

Until they figure out a way, or at least start, providing some sort of distinction between PvP and PvE gameplay, I do not see how this adjustment would pass. 

From you perspective, removing them makes sense - for how you play. However for many others, it would be detrimental to how they play.

Should they take the steps forward to start separating the two methods of game play, then yes, it could be discussed and considered as a viable option- however until/unless that happens, a clear cut change like this helps only one group while cutting down another. An error that has already occurred to many times in the past. 

Archived