Blood stalker controls

darcek

Blood stalker controls

So Ive seen about of vids and read about controls still cant seem to get comfortable with this mount.

When I aim at a tree ,further away from me.

With the web I pull there get to that branch and then i want to un web and start exploring the tree,get from the bottom of a branch to the top of it so I can pull out my map check my barrings and survey the surrounding area.

I cant seem to un web,If I press ctrl it dosent latch t the tree and lets me climb it,and when i press space it just drops me down to the ground.

Anyone got some pointers on how to control these? (or are they just jerky this way hard to control on normal)

When shooting webs: Left click shoots one web, right click shoots two.

When swinging: Holding left click swings you in the direction you are looking, and will reel you in if you are looking at your web. Holding right click reels you in between your two webs like a slingshot.

To break web: Press X, or jump/double jump.

To latch on to surface: Hold down space bar DURING reeling in to surface. At end of web, your stalker should latch on to surface. Be careful not to hold/press jump after you have latched on, or you will jump off.

To walk onto surface: Hold shift while walking from ground to wall.

To parachute slowly in air: Hold C. You can double jump repeatedly in a direction while holding C to slowly move through the air.

Practically, I find the best way is always to use right click to pull/slingshot yourself in the direction you want to go. Aim at a high point, right click and hold down to pull yourself, then jump right at the top to break the web and keep your momentum. Repeat to keep web slinging!

Archived