Breeding & maturation calculator

Donk67

2 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

I don't know of any other calculator other than crumplecorn for checking how much food is needed.  I'm still having to substitute argent for snow owl on it sadly, it would be great if it got updated w/ the new animals and fixed the ones that are wrong on its list.

Yeah M8 Dito that's the one I've been using "crumplecorn" it's a little testy now..

17 minutes ago, Donk67 said:

Yeah M8 Dito that's the one I've been using "crumplecorn" it's a little testy now..

ark smart breeder has a section for raising.  It looks like they are developing it to work as well as crumplecorn but it's not there yet.  I'm looking at it and it doesn't let u choose the food type, or tell you how much food is needed , but it looks accurate on the times - much more so than crumplecorn.

Just looking a little more, some animals do have the raw meat required put in.  This app is constantly getting updated, I'll probably be using this from now on.

I don't use a calculator. I hand feed them for a while, whip out a calculator and a timer. I write down how much e.g. raw meat is in their first stack, set a timer for e.g. 1min, then I see how many meat/min it's burning through. Then with the calculate I add up how much meat it can hold, multiply by min/meat = how long I can take a break. Do that a few times till baby is juvi and leave em at a tek trough.

Hey! I'm the developer of Dododex. Dododex's breeding information is all up to date. 

I'm currently working on a revamp of the Breeding Calculator, turning it into a breeding timer, and then I'll be adding foods (trough calculator) and imprinting features soon after. :)

Here's a mockup of the upcoming Dododex breeding timer! More to come! :)

o19rs63nj8y41 (1).png

15 hours ago, danleveille said:

Hey! I'm the developer of Dododex. Dododex's breeding information is all up to date. 

I'm currently working on a revamp of the Breeding Calculator, turning it into a breeding timer, and then I'll be adding foods (trough calculator) and imprinting features soon after. :)

Here's a mockup of the upcoming Dododex breeding timer! More to come! :)

o19rs63nj8y41 (1).png

Excellant! Can't wait to give it a go, hope we get the timers for Raw and cooked meats in that food calculator? as well as the tec trough versus the normal trough?

15 hours ago, danleveille said:

Yep, that's the plan! This is just the first phase. Releasing in phases so I can get it out as soon as possible. :) 

That's brilliant and may I be so bold, about time too? This is such an important part of the game , especially for noobies.. I remember those days when we first started on legacy plus with the old kibble tree and four hour imprints, things can only get better,, Thank you!?

Perhaps this might be the place to ask.

Does anyone know what the breeding interval is based on? I have 15 rexes with same level, same stats, no leveled experience, but after breeding they seem to have different cooldowns - some have several hours more than others after they all breed at the same time (playing on an unofficial server, 0.3 mating interval).

Thanks in advance

On 5/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, Snek8889 said:

Perhaps this might be the place to ask.

Does anyone know what the breeding interval is based on? I have 15 rexes with same level, same stats, no leveled experience, but after breeding they seem to have different cooldowns - some have several hours more than others after they all breed at the same time (playing on an unofficial server, 0.3 mating interval).

Thanks in advance

True it's just random, plus if you transfer fems between servers you will also get a mating time cool down.

Archived