OIL WELL DECAY TIMER REMOVED

Jemcrystal

Suggestion

OIL WELL DECAY TIMER REMOVED

I am the one who complained that other tribes were putting oil wells on my land, locking them, being rude cause it was my back yard and they could prance in and collect THEIR oil.  I thought this was creepy.  

In answer to my whining the timers on all oil wells got nerfed so hard you have to log in daily to keep a well.  This is crap gameplay.  One more tedious thing.  Now no one wants to put down oil wells because it is considered a waste of time and materials.  They are going to decay before we get back.   This was not a solution.   It is a dev distributed punishment for asking for help.   Bad godding.

-------    ヽ(*`Д´)ノ    ----------   WE CANNOT KEEP OIL WELLS THE DECAY TIMER IS TO SHORT !!!   -------    \`•̀益•́´/     --------

I then made a suggestion here that oil wells left unlocked have the decay timer removed but oil wells locked keep a decay timer.  That got ignored.  Now I'm back on the forum with a different suggestion.  Please fix these oil well decay timers they are making us all miserable.  

JUST REMOVE THE DECAY TIMER AND REMOVE THE ABILITY TO LOCK BOTH

5 replies to this server topic

In answer to my whining the timers on all oil wells got nerfed so hard you have to log in daily to keep a well.  This is crap gameplay. 

What's their decay timer now? Has it been reduced from 2 days?

One more tedious thing.  Now no one wants to put down oil wells because it is considered a waste of time and materials. 

How are they a waste of materials? They are easy to get from beacons for free.

Archived