Ark valguero boss trio gamma

Playtus

You’ll smash them hard with those rexes I usually use at least a mastercraft saddle 70+ armor when bringing rexes to boss fights. Also remember to focus the dragon and kill him first. His firebreath will drain 20% of anything's max health as well as doing some direct impact damage and deals even more damage to carnivores.

2 minutes ago, Allanballan said:

You’ll smash them hard with those rexes I usually use at least a mastercraft saddle 70+ armor when bringing rexes to boss fights. Also remember to focus the dragon and kill him first. His fire breath does a % damage every time on your rexes total hp.

How many of them should i bring?

5 minutes ago, Playtus said:

How many of them should i bring?

For Gamma bring 19 rexes and a Yutyrrannus ridden by you. The courage roar (C on a keybord ) of Yutyrannus temporarily boosts the attack damage allied creatures inflict by 25%, and reduces incoming damage they take by 20% each. Also wear a gas mask so that Manticore does not put you character to sleep. It is well advised to even bring a Pump action shotgun to shot at Manticore if he does not land which is fairly common.

Here's my first run on the Valguero Bosses. This was the Alpha fight though.

7 minutes ago, Allanballan said:

For Gamma bring 19 rexes and a Yutyrrannus ridden by you. The courage roar (C on a keybord ) of Yutyrannus temporarily boosts the attack damage allied creatures inflict by 25%, and reduces incoming damage they take by 20% each. Also wear a gas mask so that Manticore does not put you character to sleep. It is well advised to even bring a Pump action shotgun to shot at Manticore if he does not land which is fairly common.

Here's my first run on the Valguero Bosses. This was the Alpha fight though.

Should i get a well bred yuty with good saddle?

1 minute ago, Baklap said:

Its does not deal more damage to carnivores.. herbivores only advantage is veggie cakes.

Info straight from the wiki, maybe they got it wrong there then?

1 minute ago, Playtus said:

Should i get a well bred yuty with good saddle?

A bred dino is always better due to stats increase and imprinted rider bonus. But Tbh I do think that a well leveled Yutyrannus with a 50+ armor saddle will do fine.

Ive been doing alpha with 50k hp 1700m rexes 124 saddles, 18 rexes, 1 yuty and 1 velo. 
I only use the velo at the end for the manticore. I dont like to do it solo tho if the manticore doesnt land its hard to kill her in time if solo. 

I found most Rex bp on orbital drops on extinction. If you only play on val just hit up all red drops and the lootcave and u will find one eventually.

On 5/12/2020 at 10:39 PM, iAgnehole said:

Ive been doing alpha with 50k hp 1700m rexes 124 saddles, 18 rexes, 1 yuty and 1 velo. 
I only use the velo at the end for the manticore. I dont like to do it solo tho if the manticore doesnt land its hard to kill her in time if solo. 

I found most Rex bp on orbital drops on extinction. If you only play on val just hit up all red drops and the lootcave and u will find one eventually.

Ive been searching for days there and nothing there only rex 40.8 saddle bp

16 minutes ago, Playtus said:

Ive been searching for days there and nothing there only rex 40.8 saddle bp

Yeah it took me awhile to get a decent bp on val aswell, its just pure luck but i got a 77mc from a red drop in the redwoods so just keep grinding it. 

if u play on extinction and are able to do purple osd thats your best bet for bps tho imo.

Archived