Is it even possible?

Lustatifer

Hi!

I have been trying out the official small tribes pvp servers, but after 3 weeks i am happy if even can hold a boat base for  2 days without it being blown up for the little cp and metal i have. This happened time and time again. Now i was wondering if It is possible to even go for Tek tier with all the lifeless players who aim for the bobs. Without being forced to form alliances.

edit: Do i have more chance on a ORP server?

Most of the bases that survive are apart of large tribes. It took me days to build a base, and then, overnight, it was destroyed. After that, I moved to PvE. Be warned though, PvE has its own set of challenges. It can be near impossible to find a good place to build. Concerning PvP, one of the only ways to survive, is to build a very small base hidden in the bushes or trees.

2 hours ago, ArkLover7891 said:

Most of the bases that survive are apart of large tribes. It took me days to build a base, and then, overnight, it was destroyed. After that, I moved to PvE. Be warned though, PvE has its own set of challenges. It can be near impossible to find a good place to build. Concerning PvP, one of the only ways to survive, is to build a very small base hidden in the bushes or trees.

Even then, you could be wiped. I used to only play PVP, but after losing everything time and time again before I could even progress, I moved to PVE. The only time I survived in PVP is when an already established tribe took me in. I started back playing a few weeks ago, and not even 8 hours into PVP, my dinos were killed, and my things were destroyed. Doubt I’ll ever go back unless it’s a small server with rules.

Thanks for all the responses!

14 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I don't play PVP so I can't answer that for sure (although TBH it doesn't really sound like it from the stories I have heard, unless you get on a server with an alpha that regulates things nicely) but also alliances and teaming up tribes is against the rules on small tribes servers, you'd want to merge tribes.

I know you cant do the official alliances, but they do it unofficial so there is just a agreement between 2 or more tribes.

14 hours ago, ArkLover7891 said:

Biggest problem for me on PvE servers is how laggy it is. They build everything off with behemoth gates and because of that i get so laggy. It isnt even fun anymore

9 hours ago, ishootpaint said:

Yes, but the drawback is raiding is much more if a pain. As long as you don't build on the beach and play smart you will do fine.

Well i think i Will do the explorers note run and check the ORP servers out. I think that is better for me anyway especially when i need to go back to work.

Once again thanks for all the info ?

Archived