BLITZ WEEK (MAY 2020)

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Our next Blitz Week begins on May 12th. For the next 7 days, encounter different previously-released Dungeons each day that have been revamped with a twist. During Blitz Week, Dungeons provide 2x Eery Element rewards, a 2x chance at encountering Noctis, passive Eerie Equus spawns and come with a reduced timer to keep you on your toes.
Additionally, players on Official Servers will find the rising prices of Toilet Paper reset at the start of Blitz Week.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

• In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
  • In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.

WHAT'S DIFFERENT?

• All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half to just 15 minutes. You must complete them with haste.
  • You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
  • Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player.
  • There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.

WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?

Tuesday, May 12th: Twisted Graveyard of the Raven
Features: TEK Trapdoor, TEK Hatchframe, TEK Railing, Journeyman TEK Chestpiece (low chance)

Wednesday, May 13th: Secluded Lair of the Raphinae
Features: TEK Rifle, TEK Helmet, TEK Leggings, TEK Sleeping Pod, Journeyman TEK Gauntlets (low chance)

Thursday, May 14th: The Scrambled Keep
Features: TEK SCUBA Mask, TEK Chestpiece, TEK Kibble Processor, Journeyman Rex TEK Saddle (low chance)

Friday, May 15th: The Burning Fjord
Features: TEK Gauntlets, TEK Door, TEK Doorframe, Journeyman TEK Boots (low chance)

Saturday, May 16th: Broken Secrets of the Drunkard
Features: TEK Grenade, TEK Pillar, TEK Ladder, Journeyman TEK Rifle (low chance)

Sunday, May 17th: The Sanguine Cascades
Features: TEK Implant Chamber, TEK SCUBA Mask, TEK Replicator, Journeyman Tapejara Saddle (low chance)

Monday, May 18th: Stolen Treasures of the Past
Features: TEK Shield, TEK Generator, TEK Light, Journeyman Rex TEK Saddle (low chance)

*All featured Dungeons begin at 12:00pm Eastern Time, and end at 11:00am Eastern Time the following day.
**Community-made maps and further information on each Dungeon can be found here.

View full record

22 hours ago, XaosRes said:

God Console in dungeons? You‘re serious? Why then playing the game when there‘s no challenge anymore. God Console isn‘t even allowed in pursuits, and that‘s right so.

And yes, I own God Console, and I hope that they won‘t change it. There must be things that must be done without God Console.

Oh yes, I’m quite serious. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say in the third sentence, but I’m assuming you’re trying to say ‘why play the game when there’s no challenge’. See, about this, you can choose not to use God Console in regular play, so I don’t really see what your point is. You can say that things should be done without God Console, however that’s not the point of buying it, now is it? God Console is supposed to be for players who don’t want difficulty, hence the reason in buying it for a hefty price, and no where did they say that you can’t use it in certain aspects of the game up until this. There are ways to get around Pursuits using God Console, such as leveling up a Dire Wolf like crazy, braving the caves on its back, and then riding it to the Obelisk to deliver the Artifact. But with dungeons not allowing tames in, there is no way to do so. WarDrum also stated that they couldn’t put God Console in the dungeons due to ‘too many bugs’, however I find that unacceptable from a company who constantly ignores other issues and selectively fixes others. My issue is with them, not you.

If you don‘t want difficulty in a game, then play lego or get toy building blocks but don‘t play a survival game.

What do you mean what survival means without dying?

Dungeons are for high-end players. Why are they coding dungeons if you even have to run them to get tons of eerie element? Then you need no traps in dungeons, no creatures, no bosses because you‘re invulnerable, you don‘t need dungeons.

Even if the God Console costs a few bucks...you‘re supporting the developpers with your payment (for their work), doesn‘t mean that you could do everything with it.

You don‘t have to play the game if you couldn‘t go through the little challenges or if it‘s too difficult for you.

3 hours ago, XaosRes said:

If you don‘t want difficulty in a game, then play lego or get toy building blocks but don‘t play a survival game.

What do you mean what survival means without dying?

Dungeons are for high-end players. Why are they coding dungeons if you even have to run them to get tons of eerie element? Then you need no traps in dungeons, no creatures, no bosses because you‘re invulnerable, you don‘t need dungeons.

Even if the God Console costs a few bucks...you‘re supporting the developpers with your payment (for their work), doesn‘t mean that you could do everything with it.

You don‘t have to play the game if you couldn‘t go through the little challenges or if it‘s too difficult for you.

Ok so I think it’s pretty clear that you only read like one sentence of the reply I gave you. Go back through and read carefully, because this reply doesn’t make any sense. You’re rehashing things you’ve already said. 

On 5/12/2020 at 1:21 PM, Parasaur said:

Oh yes, I’m quite serious. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say in the third sentence, but I’m assuming you’re trying to say ‘why play the game when there’s no challenge’. See, about this, you can choose not to use God Console in regular play, so I don’t really see what your point is. You can say that things should be done without God Console, however that’s not the point of buying it, now is it? God Console is supposed to be for players who don’t want difficulty, hence the reason in buying it for a hefty price, and no where did they say that you can’t use it in certain aspects of the game up until this. There are ways to get around Pursuits using God Console, such as leveling up a Dire Wolf like crazy, braving the caves on its back, and then riding it to the Obelisk to deliver the Artifact. But with dungeons not allowing tames in, there is no way to do so. WarDrum also stated that they couldn’t put God Console in the dungeons due to ‘too many bugs’, however I find that unacceptable from a company who constantly ignores other issues and selectively fixes others. My issue is with them, not you.

You all need to stop expecting pc/console level gameplay from a FREE mobile app. Sure, maybe you paid a few bucks for God Console to make life easier and reduce the grind. No problem, no judgement. THAT is why they made it. It says in the description that it turns the game into a sandbox, which it does. Ark isn't a pay to win game, and therefore you should expect to have to do a little work once in a while. It is a survival game for a reason!

SIDE NOTE: The devs aren't required to tell you what God Console can and can't be used for, if you were smart, you would've checked on a forum or on YouTube before buying it. Regardless, it sounds like it's served you well up until now, and probably saved you HOURS of grinding, so stop complaining.

If you're not ok with a difficult game, then continue to cheat your way through the caves, until you get good enough loot to run the dungeons like a normal player. If that's STILL not good enough for you, the devs gave you the added option of "casual mode" (which I presume you're using, if all you want from a game is easy, pay to win, endgame access) and is ONLY on mobile. Basically it means you don't lose anything important when you die. If that's STILL not good enough for you, the devs were generous enough to put in a backup save option, so you can get all your stuff back and try again if you die in a dungeon. 

If all of that still isn't good enough for you then you have two options. 1) Wildcard is hiring! If you think you can do their job better than they can, good for you, go ahead and try to prove it to them. Or option 2) Go play another game that is built for players like you, who "don't want difficulty" (like Minecraft for example) and can get instant access to all content. I have a feeling your going with Minecraft, so have fun with that chump, as clearly this game isn't meant for you. Although now that I think about it, I guess you'll be mad with that too, as there's things you can do on PC/console Minecraft that you can't on mobile. Shocking I know.

In regards to your second to last sentence, ALL devs of ANY game have to select which issues are the most pressing, and deal with those first...DUH! They don't have all the time in the world, hence they can't do everything. They can't fix every bug, add all the content that users want to PC, Xbox, PS4, and Mobile, and still work on Genesis. In ANY game EVER, all content goes to PC first, then console, then mobile last, let alone a free mobile edition. Back off the devs. They're working their butts off, just to give us a more enjoyable gaming experience.Your SLIGHT inconvenience on the FREE mobile app is the LEAST of their worries.

And this is ALL without even mentioning what is going on in the world right now. Have some empathy, and kindly keep your MINOR annoyances --with the game we all love-- to yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2020 at 3:11 AM, Alexsurvivor said:

We need new dinos in ark , and optimization a bit ,cause are a lot of glitches I play a lot and I think we are bored cause we have tamed all Dino ,so many players want new Dino’s like Yuttiranus , Ovis or smth like that

I agree I just want a new Dino in the server like the hyaenodons or megalania

• 4 weeks later...