Sign in to follow this  
VibinBastion

Just lost my 107 character can anything be done

IF it's not showing up in the "download character" part, then it's gone most likely.  You will need to submit a ticket and they won't be able to get to you before your base decays.  If you have codes on your base then you might be able to get back to your base, and retrieve your stuff.  Are you solo or in a tribe?

I am going through the exact same issue right now.  I'll get imprints back on any tames I manage to save when my base decays and I can get in cryofridges.  it will be weeks before my appointment though.

You have to have full screenshots (unclipped) of your implant, something showing your level and your tribe manager showing you are the owner. They will not fully restore you even with all of that. You may get a few tek engrams back such as transmitter, teleporter, cloner but won't have ascension restored.

I believe they can fix this issue if they want to. I posted a proposed fix here: