Pickle Ticklers v3 (Need of Members)

Heya, 

I’m looking for members for a tribe my friends and i are going to start. I don’t care about the time you have played just if you are 70% active. I would like people who know how to play early game. I can teach late to end game stuff like Raiding/Bosses. we only have 3 dedicated people beside 1 of those works a lot. DLC please!  

I go by zombie, i have one friend named Twitchy and lastly Scott. we have tons of hours on console over 2000 hours together. we have all dlc and can play on any map. We are very shy at first . Offensive Toxic

Up to max 6 man or maybe Max Regular Official 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, MTNzombie said:

Pickle Ticklers v3 (Need of Members)

Heya, 

I’m looking for members for a tribe my friends and i are going to start. I don’t care about the time you have played just if you are 70% active. I would like people who know how to play early game. I can teach late to end game stuff like Raiding/Bosses. we only have 3 dedicated people beside 1 of those works a lot. DLC please!  

I go by zombie, i have one friend named Twitchy and lastly Scott. we have tons of hours on console over 2000 hours together. we have all dlc and can play on any map. We are very shy at first . Offensive Toxic

Up to max 6 man or maybe Max Regular Official 

Psst, tribe recruitment goes over the ARK Tribes section! ;)

Archived