Looking for Tribe on Xbox

Looking for Tribe on Xbox

I've owned Ark on Xbox since the Pre-Alpha days and I never explored on official servers until spring break + Quarantine and to my downfall I haven't managed to even get a Wyvern that has matured fully without getting wiped entirely on Ragnarok. I've bought every DLC except Genesis since I haven't really had a reason to ,but I can. I'm just looking to enjoy the game with other people, I have a small group of 5 with me and with such a low number we want to progress the game instead of wasting our countless all-nighter's just to build up and get knocked down every time. My only goal on Ark is to tame a Wyvern, Rock Drake, and Magmasaur (If I buy genesis) I get on pretty frequently, my group and I are pretty successful at taming anything as I like to plan all my adventures. My username is Lavenderash8 on Xbox and I typically use my charc Fear on Ark, If anyone is interested in recruiting or helping me I would greatly appreciate it and do my best to help your tribe. You can also msg my Discord LeviDS#8326.... 5/9/2020

Archived