Server restart on official while doing tek cave

gormelion

me and 3 friends with 3 gigs. 2 yutys and 20 rexes and of course all of our gear fur,flak and ghillie and top notch saddles. I done tek cave plenty of times and now during this time the official mods fins it great to do a server reset in prime time on a Friday night. Anyway NA PVE island 342 I would like to set an appointment for a GM if possible to get the dinos back ?

4 hours ago, PhotekPlays said:

lol sure mr dev.

how about an hour warning hah

but no you know better that there is always primetime somewhere, then guess what...

It just bad luck. And a 1 hour timer, that's a bit excessive. WC isn't known for their deadlines and punctuality, so any warning is better than nothing.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:22 AM, gormelion said:

me and 3 friends with 3 gigs. 2 yutys and 20 rexes and of course all of our gear fur,flak and ghillie and top notch saddles. I done tek cave plenty of times and now during this time the official mods fins it great to do a server reset in prime time on a Friday night. Anyway NA PVE island 342 I would like to set an appointment for a GM if possible to get the dinos back ?

Nope it wasn't done intentionally. Some of the risks you take playing. Your only hope is to submit a ticket but likely you probably wont get anything back.

Updates happen. 

Archived