Community Crunch 224: Anniversary Event, Crystal Isles Launch, New Dino & More!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Dosent the Phoenix also have another special ability that uses it’s fire spawn animation?

Never saw it. I tamed 5 phoenixes in these days on Scorched Earth (one every evening because I had to wait for the heatwave and during the day I have to study). The attack you're saying can be used by the Phoenix of the Extinction Core and the Primal Fear, not the Vanilla. So modded phoenixes.

Vanilla should have the dash attack (space bar), the claw attack that gather's some resources (C), the right click attack that burns stuff (and the ground itself) and the bite attack.

If the Embertross has also the explosive attack (so like extinction core and primal Fear), I dunno if Wildcard will decide to keep it. Technically it's a phoenix and for Wildcard could be enough to remove it. Above all if it's better than the vanilla one! Everyone would go on CL to tame it and not on scorched earth. I would do that myself as well since it's even breedable and I love mutated stuff ? the phoenixes I tamed are event color infact. I found a blue one and the others are green and pink. (Our server had a color event running)

Plus the Embertross spawns at the Emberfalls biome without waiting for heatwaves. It just flyes around the lava so it's easier to get :D

Edited by MayaPatch

7 minutes ago, MayaPatch said:

Never saw it. I tamed 5 phoenixes in these days on Scorched Earth (one every evening because I had to wait for the heatwave and during the day I have to study). The attack you're saying can be used by the Phoenix of the Extinction Core and the Primal Fear, not the Vanilla. So modded phoenixes.

Vanilla should have the dash attack (space bar), the claw attack that gather's some resources (C), the right click attack that burns stuff (and the ground itself) and the bite attack.

If the Embertross has also the explosive attack (so like extinction core and primal Fear), I dunno if Wildcard will decide to keep it. Technically it's a phoenix and for Wildcard could be enough to remove it. Above all if it's better than the vanilla one! Everyone would go on CL to tame it and not on scorched earth. I would do that myself as well since it's even breedable and I love mutated stuff ? the phoenixes I tamed are event color infact. I found a blue one and the others are green and pink. (Our server had a color event running)

Plus the Embertross spawns at the Emberfalls biome without waiting for heatwaves. It just flyes around the lava so it's easier to get :D

Cool didn’t know that...

1 hour ago, Monak said:

(Not appropriate place I know)

I was given a vision 

Tames that can "mount" other tames. Specific tame for specific tame.

Having a creature(s) mounted onto another would block player from riding. Some creatures with mounted creatures could not be picked up. 

Yes micros were first in this vision though knowing full well they would be way to OP to have say 5 or so mounted as opposed to the player. 

Some tames that other tames could mount needed a specialized saddle specifically for certain creatures (wagon)

Oh this was genesis part 2 I might add and had heavy emphasis on prim+integration.

Flyers were disable, thus why certain creatures could mount others and why some medium size creatures could pull a wagon (very small platform saddle) 

Structure decay was increased as to promote mobile warfair 

Spawn locations were dictated by which clan one joined (territory regions)

reputation was introduced -mission focused on supplying the "clan" mats and particular level dermis to enable access to non prim+ items (element tek) resources for such equipment increased 5× 

the environment lush though brutal.

Certain Build regions did not have increased structure decay though areas were only accessible after certain parameters are met and only available to place structures on certain days. 

To change clans required mutiny, a week of solo play - non transferable reputation - 50% level reduction~ mindwiped after reduction 

The map the biggest yet 

Part 2 Delayed until April - thanks Corona 

It was a glorious vision, will probably never happen. 

Wild vision, but I Hope fliers are enabled, and I hope that it isn’t the biggest map so I CAN play on it, I hate structure decay, your clan system sounds weird, just about all the arks are lush though brutal, yes for implementing Prim+, wagons are a good idea but there’s some things to work out there. I think it kind of is the appropriate place, and if there’s an ability to ride other dinos then it should only be like 1 dino...

On 5/9/2020 at 4:26 AM, Zahlea said:

Really cool!! They say "all platforms" for the new dino, but it doesn't say anything of which maps. Is this the new dino added to Crystal Isles, or is Crystal Wyvern the one? What I'm getting at is - will this new dino come to all maps or just Crystal Isles?

Oh!!! I really hope they add "naked skins" for hands and feet as well with the anniversary event! I would really like to see them open up for customisation across all equipment slots!

I am guessing that Crystal Isles is coming to all platforms because they said as a free dlc so it will probably be like Ragnarok or the Center and everyone will have access to it

6 minutes ago, GoldenChicken said:

I am guessing that Crystal Isles is coming to all platforms because they said as a free dlc so it will probably be like Ragnarok or the Center and everyone will have access to it

It is a sponsored mod so it does not cost money so far I don’t think any of the added mods cos money, the comment you quoted was about the new flier coming to other maps, and everyone will have acsses to it, just console later then PC cus why????.....

4 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

It is a sponsored mod so it does not cost money so far I don’t think any of the added mods cos money, the comment you quoted was about the new flier coming to other maps, and everyone will have acsses to it, just console later then PC cus why????.....

cause WC loves pc more than console, its annoying

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

oh, good to know. also, did you forget that I'm not that smart? ?

Also a lot of people think, and say that console isn’t loved as much but when it comes to most of these things, only like WC and the devs actually understand what’s going on and we’re all just to thick-sculled, dumb, and mob mentalityed to understand...