How do I report a ticket on a gm?

Daohawk

So I log in to my rag server today to see all my gates and my pillars are gone with no warning, notification nothing. Been in our location on rag 887 ps4 for 2 years now we are one of the larger tribes and help our server out as much as we can. We had the beaver dams pillared off to protect them so players wouldn't make them despawn By building a base on top of them we had our island pillared off so no one killed our meat runs or built within render distance killing us with lag. The entire southern side of the map (about 5 guilds) lost there gates and potentially there land because genie45 came in and just whipped out all our stuff. now we will probably get pillared in to our own base because that's how players are I have submitted tickets for it before and no gm ever came and destroyed even one pillar for me but someone cries that they can't build on my island and you come blow up all my stuff? hours of farming and years of work gone for what he/she was in a bad mood that day? We should have at least been asked why and told to take some down somewhere not just blow up all my stuff so some noob can pillar me in while I'm not online. Please don't act like you would do the same to them because I have personally put in tickets for that before and got the finger for putting in the ticket.

43 minutes ago, Daohawk said:

So I log in to my rag server today to see all my gates and my pillars are gone with no warning, notification nothing. Been in our location on rag 887 ps4 for 2 years now we are one of the larger tribes and help our server out as much as we can. We had the beaver dams pillared off to protect them so players wouldn't make them despawn By building a base on top of them we had our island pillared off so no one killed our meat runs or built within render distance killing us with lag. The entire southern side of the map (about 5 guilds) lost there gates and potentially there land because genie45 came in and just whipped out all our stuff. now we will probably get pillared in to our own base because that's how players are I have submitted tickets for it before and no gm ever came and destroyed even one pillar for me but someone cries that they can't build on my island and you come blow up all my stuff? hours of farming and years of work gone for what he/she was in a bad mood that day? We should have at least been asked why and told to take some down somewhere not just blow up all my stuff so some noob can pillar me in while I'm not online. Please don't act like you would do the same to them because I have personally put in tickets for that before and got the finger for putting in the ticket.

Sadly, this is how a lot of incidents end up. Many authoritative figures granted by wildcard are essentially loose cannons that go about doing what they will and when they will.

That fact is also while assuming that there isn't another side to this coin...  Either way, my stance on their actions remain firm.

Pillaring beaver dams is not a punishable offense regardless - as dictated to me by a GM. If it suddenly is..? Well, refer to the aforementioned statement above.

1 hour ago, Masurao said:

Sadly, this is how a lot of incidents end up. Many authoritative figures granted by wildcard are essentially loose cannons that go about doing what they will and when they will.

That fact is also while assuming that there isn't another side to this coin...  Either way, my stance on their actions remain firm.

Pillaring beaver dams is not a punishable offense regardless - as dictated to me by a GM. If it suddenly is..? Well, refer to the aforementioned statement above.

Pillaring dams may not be but it is known at this point that the enforcement team do not search out specific structures. They use a command that destroys a specific type of structure (believe it is 2 pieces connected only to account for pillars). 

Gates sometimes fall in that category. 

I am all for responsible pillaring for the benefit of the server but it sounds like they had way too much pillared, despite the intentions, and enforcement has been dealing with that using this method for several months now.

So scale back your pillars to within a reasonable distance to your base and place significant structures in areas like where you meat run, like a teleporter, so that enforcement can see a reason why you have that area pillared and will let it be.

3 hours ago, Daohawk said:

...We had the beaver dams pillared off to protect them so players wouldn't make them despawn By building a base on top of them ...

Were other players able to gain access to the beaver dams to harvest their resources?  Or is it a case of what you actually mean is that we pillared off the beaver dams so that nobody but us could gain access to their resources.

If so, then I understand why the GM took  the action they did.

2 hours ago, Myrm said:

Were other players able to gain access to the beaver dams to harvest their resources?  Or is it a case of what you actually mean is that we pillared off the beaver dams so that nobody but us could gain access to their resources.

If so, then I understand why the GM took  the action they did.

We pillared it off not built a mega structure around it pillars and ladders you can walk to and fro the dams as you please ride a rex or a raptor up to it. Yet still the focus shouldn't be the beaver dams it the fact that he/she basically whipped out 5 different tribes gates and pillars. I was online and on server when it happened. The sad thing is whatever prick decided to put in a ticket for something small if they needed a pillar removed they should have just asked no ones asked us to take anything down there was no argument nothing. The gm didn't take action that's called flying off the handle that's also why communication is the best way to handle ANY situation don't just come in and wreck someone's day and all there hard work just goes down the drain. We all payed for this game and a lot more than the $5 that these new people are coming in for now don't we deserve some respect? giving them dinos helping them out everyone on our server gets along and plays well together we are getting flooded since the sale started as I am sure everyone else is. So how would you like it if all your stuff would be laid to waste with no Ryme or reason or explanation? All we did was protect ourselves from being pushed no bullied out of our own territory? That we had for 2+ years nah you don't just come wipe out people's stuff without an actual investigation. You didn't ask us anything just came in and boom gone 5 tribes. I'll say it again for you 5 tribes defenses gone for anyone to just walk stuff into our bases  right to the front door how would you like it? I came up to your base put a 2x2 up or something said you pillar me in or that you won't take them down or whatever and all your stuff went boom then your neighbors from you all the way to the end of the map? We weren't wrong here. I've been a gm before and the bottom line is this, the player is your paycheck you have to find the happy median in scenarios like this you don't just pop in only listen to one person and blow up 5 tribes of stuff without saying a word to the other ones I can give you partial info and have you do my killing for me In pve is that how it works?

18 minutes ago, Daohawk said:

...We all payed for this game and a lot more than the $5 that these new people are coming in for now don't we deserve some respect? ...

You think you can demand more respect just because you paid full price for the game, whereas somebody got it in a sale?  

You appointed yourself as some sort of server policeman.  You decided  you could pillar things off and dictate where people can build and where they can't build.  You think you can dictate what is best for other players. 

You did wrong by pillaring. It;s against the rules. You know it.  You were reported and action taken against you, and now you start acting like a victim. 

You really are the most arrogant player I have met.

5 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Pillaring dams may not be but it is known at this point that the enforcement team do not search out specific structures. They use a command that destroys a specific type of structure (believe it is 2 pieces connected only to account for pillars). 

Gates sometimes fall in that category. 

I am all for responsible pillaring for the benefit of the server but it sounds like they had way too much pillared, despite the intentions, and enforcement has been dealing with that using this method for several months now.

So scale back your pillars to within a reasonable distance to your base and place significant structures in areas like where you meat run, like a teleporter, so that enforcement can see a reason why you have that area pillared and will let it be.

We own a island on rag we pillars off our island to protect our meat run why would we put down more structures to kill the food and resources there? I don't need a teleport from one side of my island to the next we lost our wyvern traps and everything and it was 5 tribes that lost there stuff enforce my left foot. I was on gen had my gates up no doors was about to build my greenhouse guy walked up dropped a pillar and a ladder right in front of me and pillared out the back side of my base that I was working on and did the devious emote I had a video of it you know what got done nothing not a damn thing so why you gonna come blow my stuff up that's been here for 2+ years all of a sudden and you can't handle businesses on new map that we just payed for? My whole tribe put in tickets stating that we had video proof nothing that same tribe is blocking the north bog teleport point you can't even go to it it throws you into nw or ne teleport point. I'm not blocking a passageway I'm not spawn trapping people so really why?

14 minutes ago, Myrm said:

You think you can demand more respect just because you paid full price for the game, whereas somebody got it in a sale?  

You appointed yourself as some sort of server policeman.  You decided  you could pillar things off and dictate where people can build and where they can't build.  You think you can dictate what is best for other players. 

You did wrong by pillaring. It;s against the rules. You know it.  You were reported and action taken against you, and now you start acting like a victim. 

You are kidding me right? You don't protect your area we're your base is? You let people come build right on side of you? You don't have any pillars down! If you say yes to any of these your a liar and still read half the server got trashed is the point and so what if we pillared our area it's a lot worse on any island server we just don't want someone literally right on side on side of us as is with every player on console it's to laggy as is I don't want to blue screen every time I log on until I just get angry and it's not arrogance you people try to focus on a tiny comment In a much larger post and then something what I'm saying is don't treat the old players badly because you want new players constantly it's how you loose the cash cow that's already there/ and the respect isn't for the price of the game it's for being here the whole time the games been here and It's for being helpful people giving the new players dinos and material tools to get started we even offer to help them find a place rag is a huge map there is no reason to build literally on top of someone. You said yourself you are in full support and guilty of pillaring beaver damn spawns so is it wrong? No it's not some things need to be protected by the players on the server it's been like that since legacy and again if it was that then why while out 4 other tribes stuff? Only on the Southern part of the map? 

@Daohawkthis happened to me on Aberration when I just started playing. I had a lot of paths leading into the red area pillared and a big part on the sea in the grean area. 

A GM came and wiped all pillars + behe gates. It happened and I learned from it and agree now that pillaring is horrible and sometimes hard to decide BUT if a tribe has an area pillared without any REAL buildings (a base, not just refresh huts with a bed) they should 1000% always be wiped. If those pillars are protecting very rare resources like the beaver dams GM's should look further into it but most tribes don't just pillar the beaver dams, they also pillar a lot of other areas. 

You said yourself that you pillared ''meat farming'' areas which shouldn't be. I understand and agree with the pillaring of rare resources but not something like meat farming areas. You also can't really blame the GM since you had pillars on many different parts on the MAP. Do you expect the GM to search for your pillars and remove them by hand?

I learned my lesson with pillaring and also have the beaver area and a small obsi area on Ragnarok pillared. I still wouldn't be surprised if a GM wiped them even if I don't agree with it since IMO such resource spots have to be a ''NO BUILDING AREA''. 

This game needs way more  ''NO BUILDING AREA'' on PVE but people already cried and whined about those areas on Genesis. They would also cry and whine about such areas on other maps even if such areas would prevent trolls from ruining rare resources.

Pillaring rare resources is a necessary need on PVE official but everything going past that is just griefing. You are griefing others if you pillar areas just because you don't want anyone to build there or because you want to build there in the future.

IMO just pillar around your base and ONLY the RARE resource spots like big obsidian/metal/crystal spots but don't pillar all of them on the whole map even if you want to help others and prevent trolls. You are not the enforcer or protector of the map because this thinking can go wrong very fast.

Also, NO ONE has to ask you if you would be so kind to remove a pillar so that he can build there, since you own nothing in this game and never will unless Wildcard/Snail Games starts selling areas...

4 hours ago, Daohawk said:

We own a island on rag we pillars off our island to protect our meat run why would we put down more structures to kill the food and resources there? I don't need a teleport from one side of my island to the next we lost our wyvern traps and everything and it was 5 tribes that lost there stuff enforce my left foot. I was on gen had my gates up no doors was about to build my greenhouse guy walked up dropped a pillar and a ladder right in front of me and pillared out the back side of my base that I was working on and did the devious emote I had a video of it you know what got done nothing not a damn thing so why you gonna come blow my stuff up that's been here for 2+ years all of a sudden and you can't handle businesses on new map that we just payed for? My whole tribe put in tickets stating that we had video proof nothing that same tribe is blocking the north bog teleport point you can't even go to it it throws you into nw or ne teleport point. I'm not blocking a passageway I'm not spawn trapping people so really why?

Look. I have dealt with genie before. He's not all willy nilly, let me ruin some days.

They need a certain amount of info to take action.

I've had pillars removed from griefers. My ticket included GPS coords of my place, their pillars, and their pillars in relation to their base, and in one case their lack of response in global to me asking them.

If you have the proper information they will act. However, since they are enforcing like 4,000 servers, I think, and people feel they already take to long to respond/act, imagine them having to mitigate between parties too? That's a ridiculous expectation and your hundred dollars ($135 with Genesis) does not warrant that type of response. Instead they review the info they are given, check the info out, take action, move to the next ticket.

The additional structure would barely affect the spawn and may have saved you some gates. 

I've been playing for over 3 years. I have had many large areas across many maps but I have never had enforcement taken against me because I actively used the areas and you could tell. 

This is just advice for you. Take it or leave it but adapt or quit because this is the current enforcement policy.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:32 AM, Daohawk said:

Well im glad im sick to the back teeth of people like you pilloring all over the place thinking the server is yours.

16 hours ago, Daohawk said:

You are kidding me right? You don't protect your area we're your base is? You let people come build right on side of you? You don't have any pillars down! If you say yes to any of these your a liar and still read half the server got trashed is the point and so what if we pillared our area it's a lot worse on any island server we just don't want someone literally right on side on side of us as is with every player on console it's to laggy as is I don't want to blue screen every time I log on until I just get angry and it's not arrogance you people try to focus on a tiny comment In a much larger post and then something what I'm saying is don't treat the old players badly because you want new players constantly it's how you loose the cash cow that's already there/ and the respect isn't for the price of the game it's for being here the whole time the games been here and It's for being helpful people giving the new players dinos and material tools to get started we even offer to help them find a place rag is a huge map there is no reason to build literally on top of someone. You said yourself you are in full support and guilty of pillaring beaver damn spawns so is it wrong? No it's not some things need to be protected by the players on the server it's been like that since legacy and again if it was that then why while out 4 other tribes stuff? Only on the Southern part of the map? 

lmfao but you never pillored right at the side of you, you done it all over the place, think you got of lucky not getting banned

2 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

think you got of lucky not getting banned

IMO there should be some wording changes in the official policy clearly outlining this, official policy would be the best deterrent!
All they have done to fix the problem over the years is making it so u need 2 structures, so the abusers now have ladders on their pillars and continue the abuse with no real repercussions if caught.

if they decide to update the policy, a small ban wave to set an example would be fine with me, but it should be official policy first!
A ban wave might be considered a bit too drastic by others. It's really gone on too long and is continuing onto new servers.

These people are taking this mentality over to genesis and every new map they play, there needs to be a change in behavior/policy, not a fix in the games code.

I forgot how many hypocrit trolls are actually going to respond here. I'm not going to waste my breathe correcting any of you. They need to rework the policies again and come up with something that doesn't let people take advantage of the gm being able to blow stuff up. "This tribe has a nice spot I want it let me submit tickets until they are blown up. Or I don't like these guys let's submit tickets So they get blown up." I'm gonna get you tribe wiped is a common threat seen on every server I read people saying it to other people all the time. 

17 hours ago, Myrm said:

You do realize that without anyone to take responsibility for anything resource-wise in a server, then most everyone will simply destroy access to said resources, and then those people will be right back here on the forums to complain about it again, and you'll be right here with around that exact same response....right...?

The GMs do not "police" resource areas that are necessary, but instead, leave it in the hands of the players obviously from what I've been told. Excessive pillaring is annoying and should be illegal, but resource protection shouldn't be, and apparently isn't.

Not all problems can be solved with a black and white solution. The true problem remains lack of research with affirmative action.

Also, there is no possible way that this can be the most arrogant player you've ever met...if that is the case then I honestly...honestly question whether or not you still play the game.

You pillar the dams. Spawns work, anyone can tame a beaver or get paste at any time. You get reported. GM destroys you pillars... and your gates, and maybe half of your base. Whoops. Happens to everyone. Have a nice day. People on forums get angry at you for trying to protect those beaver dams.

Bob sees amazing spot for a base and it's right next to beaver dams. Jackpot! He builds 100x100x100 empty base which destroys the dams. You report him and get response about that spot not being a protected area. Few more Bobs come and completely destroy every single beaver spawn on the map. Along with beaver dams obviously. No one can get paste from dams or tame a beaver. People at forums get mad at you for trying to report poor little Bob and his pretty base.

Sometimes you just can't win, mate.

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2020 at 7:03 AM, deedoubleu said:

You pillar the dams. Spawns work, anyone can tame a beaver or get paste at any time. You get reported. GM destroys you pillars... and your gates, and maybe half of your base. Whoops. Happens to everyone. Have a nice day. People on forums get angry at you for trying to protect those beaver dams.

Bob sees amazing spot for a base and it's right next to beaver dams. Jackpot! He builds 100x100x100 empty base which destroys the dams. You report him and get response about that spot not being a protected area. Few more Bobs come and completely destroy every single beaver spawn on the map. Along with beaver dams obviously. No one can get paste from dams or tame a beaver. People at forums get mad at you for trying to report poor little Bob and his pretty base.

Sometimes you just can't win, mate.

This is exactly what happened rip beavers was nice knowing you. ?

Archived