Colepar21

Can we expect to see ark optimized for the new Xbox series X?

Can we expect to see ark optimized for the new Xbox series X?

With the new Xbox series X coming out holiday 2020, can we expect to see our favorite dino game optimized for the performance of the new console? I’ve looked everywhere but it seems like no one has bothered to ask the question. I love this game but the current consoles just can’t process it well enough and I would love to see the game on the series X. If there is any development happening for the new console, are there any changes we can expect to come along with the better processing power?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Maybe microsoft will push a vr component to the new system.  Could be a good way to get MS to invest some money in helping them making the VR work for their system.  Might be one way for WC to budget in working on it.

O.O

The game is about as optimized as it will get, so no it will only have a better render and improvements that you would see with a better system.  The series X this fall will be way better as it will be more powerful compared to the One X etc just like the improvements from Xbox One vs One X upon its release.