Obelisk despawning cryo tames

Conmander01

• 4 weeks later...

I uploaded a cryopod. It had a male baby theri in it. I selected it and went and placed it in the ark data with my other items. It has the loading ark inventory screen. Then after it cleared up everything else was fine, but the cryopod wasn’t in my inventory or in the ob. Wasn’t dropped nothing. I went back into it, still nothing. I came back 2 hours later and poof there it was in the ob. My tribe mates on the other hand have lost cryopods permanently. 

On 6/3/2020 at 8:58 AM, Conmander01 said:

I uploaded a cryopod. It had a male baby theri in it. I selected it and went and placed it in the ark data with my other items. It has the loading ark inventory screen. Then after it cleared up everything else was fine, but the cryopod wasn’t in my inventory or in the ob. Wasn’t dropped nothing. I went back into it, still nothing. I came back 2 hours later and poof there it was in the ob. My tribe mates on the other hand have lost cryopods permanently. 

It happens to me occasionally but I don’t have to wait 2 hours. The cryopod usually reappears in like a minute

Archived